Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fat, beat-up pussy *******!

• Thread starterpicjohnson
  • Start date
Very Hot and sexy!!

Wow lovely pics, as it's neighbours wife how did you get them, tell us the story. I would love to see some ass shota and some of her in action.

Punanisafari

Ah sweet fat cunt, brings back some really good memories. The best pussy I ever had was with a 22 year old fatty bigger than the woman in the pic. My girl weighed 280 lbs. She was shy I suppose from much rejection but when I came onto her...oh so eager. Her cunt was tight from lack of good use and she fell in love with my big dick. God that girl loved to fuck. I should have married her but other things got in the way and I had to move to another state. I sure have missed her giant thighs and huge tits. Not only was her pussy a real dick grabber but her entire body was like one big soft cushion for my 125 lb body to sink into.

Users who are viewing this thread