Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fakes ..somebody please explain

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
respect to all of you...if u have read my postings you know where i stand.

Ok..the fakes...please explain this to me...what exactly is goin on here, why..what do you people get out of this?

thanks

I would think it's just a visual reinforcement of someone's imagination.
Perhaps you would like to see the Queen of England sucking a black cock.
You can imagine it, but it might fire your imgination a bit more if you saw her faked.
That's my take on it anyway.

I agree with Whammer with the fakes also there might be a few people out there that set around looking at a picture of a person as the Queen as Whammer said or maybe a girlfriend or actress that they have these sexual dreams about and set and look at the fakes and cuff the old mule. Sexual Dreams and fantasy. Thats my thought

Fakes

Isn't the mind a wonderful thing ....

J.

Pooch said:
respect to all of you...if u have read my postings you know where i stand.

Ok..the fakes...please explain this to me...what exactly is goin on here, why..what do you people get out of this?

thanks

I wonder this myself...I don't think anyone would care if these people just said..."hey, we're not looking to hook-up, we're just into the idea"
I could respect that, and would probably be willing to help these folks enjoy their fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread