Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

faker

• Thread starterkalum
  • Start date
Bump.Who wants to do her?? she is good for large prties and group use.

thank you filtnastraw01! very great pics! I'll try to send you something Hot and hardcore! ASAP

any chance of getting a few more of my girl done?

kalum said:
hi,
I'll do fakes for you! just send pics of you (if you're a girl!), or your wife, your girlfriend, sister, cousin, friend, ... every girl over 18, in this tread, and I'll send you back in the same trade or by P.M., if you prefer.
there are samples on this forum of what I'm able to do. :D

Kalum

Yeah right.:blahblah:

here come a first one

maybe otherones later!
enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fakers. Please don't fake this girl anymore. Erejel pretends to be a "boyfriend" and EVEN pretends be the girl called Chiara and clearly has an addiction problem. He literally has a 1000+ and is everywhere with this Fat bitch......EVERYWHERE e.g. newbienudes, almost all yahoo groups, imagefap, psnudes.... in fact anywhere that you can request her fat ass fakes. None of the fakes that are done even look real (because he hides her HUGE ass by carefully selecting pics that hide it). The fakes I've seen show a SLIM girl not teh real FAT ass girl.
Everyone just google "erejel" and you'll see how desperate and NUTS he is. He's clearly had enough pics AND IS a weirdo. DON'T HELP HIM....PLEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread