Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Erica Anderson Wanted To Play Behind The Scenes Eh

• Thread starterblackLUVVER
  • Start date
you just can not let your ego go soft can you? You know your chances of getting another female to be with you goes down evertime youdo childish shit like this.

You are treading on thin Ice Brother Man.. Glass Houses....

I hear you Basic and rose.....you know this is the medicine

they are down

Erica I hear your boss jacked off to this shit

they are gone

You are now on 22 sites i know of personally nigga slut

they are gone

This 'BlackLuvver' Is To Be Avoided!!

There are idiots in just about any chat room, but none have infuriated me as much as this 'mental idiot.' Everybody, males and females, blacks, whites, and others need to be made aware of him. Hopefully the Webmaster will see fit to ban him.

He was seeing a married WF that he met here on Dark Cavern. That's fine. Except that (as HE's made everyone believe) when she objected to having a tattoo placed in a strategic location on her body (apparently his ego demanded that), it upset him to a point where he felt that revenge was necessary. He has proceeded to wreak havoc with this woman (HIS words) by placing her name and pictures in the Dark Cavern Forum (note that he's taken down, and put up, then taken down her pics, several times). In addition, he provided specific information about her, including place of work, along with her telephone number in the chat room. She has (according to others in the room) been approached by her work supervisors and reprimanded. She is being publicly villified because HE isn't mature enough to accept that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

Blackluvver has set a course that makes it more difficult for others who want to meet, simply because they'd be afraid to meet someone like HIM...

We all want to have fun, and hope to meet someone who we enjoy, even if on a discreet basis. But when the thought that meeting someone like Blackluvver is present, who would want to take that risk?

Banned

blackLUVVER won't be doing any more posting here. :nutkick:

Thank God!

He makes Black men like me look bad...

There is a time when to say when. I argue, but have the god-given sense to iron out the issue, or drop it.

I am just checking the site, and when things like this happen, I try to be careful when I am involved.

right now, I have a story to finish.

Just adding my $0.02

I'm willing to bet money that blackLUVVER is making all of this stuff up.
I happened to catch the thread while the first set of pictures were still up and the filename for a picture said the ladies name was Holly. Which begs the question. If the woman he was supposedly seeing is named Erica why do his pics of her say Holly?

I'm not going to throw any wild theories out there on why he's pulling this stunt, but I'm sure its all in his head. The worst thing about it is he's making the real people on here look bad and scaring people away. That may be his goal in the first place. :lame:

X,
Thank You Sir for letting us know the truth. i appreciate the headsup Sir.

jill

Max9Blk you are correct.....I gave my opinion a few days ago about the authenticity of these photos and the related story. What I mentioned, and it seems very clear to me that because of your attention to detail my suspicions have been confirmed, that this story is indeed bogus. I know that I have seen this woman on wifebreeders.com (a site that is now unavailable). She in fact went by the name of Holly as you point out. I viewed one of the free vids and recognized her and then reading this story, I immediately had my doubts. Its unfortunate that there are those individuals that for one reason or another feel that this site is a place for them to play silly, rediculous, immature games. I wouldn't put a whole lot of concern on whether or not we brothers are now looking bad because of this. It's obvious that this person is delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread