Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Edging

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date

secretcrowds

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2023
England
Anyone else like to edge for hours? I always like to try and deny myself of orgasm too, but often can’t control it and end up cumming..

Reactions: GABiHubs, DaveJ, QuietKing and 5 others
I like to hang all day long and finish with a last squirt.

Reactions: DaveJ and QuietKing
I very much enjoy edging daily. Sometimes it's only an hour or so and others it's an 8 hour day of edging. Most times I don't cum but there are those accidents where you can't help it. I find it gets easier to edge after that first time of not cumming. I usually wait a week between cumming but edge for many many hours in between. Love it when someone else controls my edging and when I cum.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and wmjacking
secretcrowds said:
Anyone else like to edge for hours? I always like to try and deny myself of orgasm too, but often can’t control it and end up cumming..
I'm like you, I can go for hours but always end up having to finish myself off.

Reactions: secretcrowds
Angrywife said:
Edging while sharing my wife in the chat is amazing. I'll sniff her panties for hours

Same here. I love to share my wife and smell her panties. I also enjoy other fam members panties as well as some of her friends. Love to edge using them being careful not to go past the point of no return.

luv2bhumiliated said:
I very much enjoy edging daily. Sometimes it's only an hour or so and others it's an 8 hour day of edging. Most times I don't cum but there are those accidents where you can't help it. I find it gets easier to edge after that first time of not cumming. I usually wait a week between cumming but edge for many many hours in between. Love it when someone else controls my edging and when I cum.
Get on skype with me and i will control you

Reactions: vacpl
Edging is my favorite. Sometimes I think I do it too much but it's so fun to get close over and over again while searching for that one thing to push you over the top.

Reactions: secretcrowds
WonderingMind said:
Edging is my favorite. Sometimes I think I do it too much but it's so fun to get close over and over again while searching for that one thing to push you over the top.
I make sure (the best I can) that I deny myself. Always getting to that edge again and again, and as much as I can, not giving myself that reward of an orgasm

This is very very much a game with my wife and I. We play it in two different ways.
1. Traditional edging, she brings me as close as she can without letting me cum and I try to cum. She does this over and over again and is very very good at it.
2. She tries to get me to cum and I try not to.
She gets to choose positions and how I can move or I always win.
We set an end point to see who wins (Did I cum or not :)) and there is typically a prize for the winner.

Side note the same game can be played with her as the one getting played with.
If that's the case she's never allowed to close her legs that's cheating.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
luv2bhumiliated said:
Have you considered a remote toy? Wifey and I have the lush ones and they're great for this kinda thing. The other person can completely control you remotely it's a LOT of fun especially if you travel for work and aren't always able to play.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and Jackmann
Yep. Love using it on her in public

• Love
Reactions: vacpl and QuietKing
Been edging more & more over past month and a half since finding out about wife's cheating and our deciding to share her with the right guys moving forward. Haven't cum in 2 weeks and was only denied/ruined orgasms before that.

Limited to pictures of her and can't even cum, for now

Screenshot_20240913_111817_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread