Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dressed And Undressed !!!

• Thread starterchellist
  • Start date
Dirty old man UK. Pm to show off in prvt. Am on wickr discord session and kik

At a photo session for a formal portrait for her parents (she claimed), the ex got increasingly undressed. (In the end the photographer made a cuckold of me.)

6-1.jpg
6-2.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Regn said:
At a photo session for a formal portrait for her parents (she claimed), the ex got increasingly undressed. (In the end the photographer made a cuckold of me.)

6-1.jpg
6-2.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-10.jpg
For her parents, huh?! The first shot was semi formal, but she definitely wasn’t wearing a bra underneath that top. Her right tit had a very hard nipple and was nearly poking through. Unless you’re suggesting that’s the look her parents were going for? Daughter’s hard nipples evident under her top?

Cumeatingwife said:
For her parents, huh?! The first shot was semi formal, but she definitely wasn’t wearing a bra underneath that top. Her right tit had a very hard nipple and was nearly poking through. Unless you’re suggesting that’s the look her parents were going for? Daughter’s hard nipples evident under her top?
Good observational skills! Yes, she wasn't wearing a bra, and the blouse is buttoned below her breasts. Then in that second photo she is wearing a see-through lace vest, also not very convincing for a portrait for the parents. You would think those details alone would have clued me that I was about to get cuckolded here! But I was extremely good at denying what I didn't want to believe. And her account of the offerings he was making to her as she lay naked before him should have made things crystal clear. The payback, I suppose, is that years later when confronted with evidence I couldn't deny, the humiliation of those guys enjoying my with makes the turn-on all the greater.

Users who are viewing this thread