• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dominat Black men Where are you?

• Thread starterwind
  • Start date
W

wind

I am looking for Dominat Black men to fuck me while my husband watches, we are in Louisiana near New Orleans, anyone close by interested let us know!

Attachments

• fbm1.jpg
    fbm1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 841
I would love to have you and share the experience with hubby. One problem, I'm in Houston, I'm in Lake Charles often. Do you ever visit Texas. I'm a BM, 6'3", with 10" of dark, hard meat to share. Let's hear more of you and do you have any more pics?

I have a lot more pics, only everytime I try to load them it tells me the file is too big or something like that. I'm sorry, I NEVER go to Texas ( lol, there a story there) but Lake Charles isn't that far away now is it?

Guys.........

Oh Come on, no takers at all?

its all good

if you looking for somethin young...holla at me on email bobbybooshayy2g@yahoo.com or on aim (kraize) or yim (bobbybooshayy2)

Fl

Where at in FL, and are you willing to travel?

Dom Bull Cumming to New Orleans area

Hello Wind,

Im Master Lexxx I will be doing some work in the New Orleans area soon..Email me with additional info about your self and any photo you want this Dom Bull to consider.. Im experienced and mature. I will have you collared and spanked and ready to serve.

Master Lexxx

Users who are viewing this thread