Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

superm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2024
Tonight i will make fakes for you

Please fake her

20170318_192023(0).jpg

LTS said:
Sorry man, I saw your lady available for fakes, and I had understood available for fucks, so I took her from behind and gave her a whack, now I have a problem though, that I came in her and I don't know if it was possible. I hope you take proper precautions because for at least a week her will carry my load in your belly :) I make sure it doesn't happen again, next I will come out. sorry

View attachment wifucked.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Maosm, LTS, milfbuster and 1 other person
@LTS There, I knew it, it happened again. I was careful this time, though, because I came in her ass, so I think you shouldn't find big repercussions as soon as she gets back :)

I'll let them go now because I have an important birthday present to give @spawnconan

View attachment assdrilled.mp4

• Love
Reactions: LTS and milfbuster
cumwalk said:
Please fake her

20170318_192023(0).jpg
I would have an idea of what to do with her, however I need more photos with more different poses and possibly in high resolution

@spawnconan I didn't go into the house because I was in a hurry, but asked the lady if she could go out to the garden for gift delivery, maybe next time I will also go in for coffee and not just milk :) Happy Birthday!

View attachment present.mp4

• Love
Reactions: Maosm, spawnconan and milfbuster
nicopasito said:
Sorry man, I saw your lady available for fakes, and I had understood available for fucks, so I took her from behind and gave her a whack, now I have a problem though, that I came in her and I don't know if it was possible. I hope you take proper precautions because for at least a week her will carry my load in your belly :) I make sure it doesn't happen again, next I will come out. sorry ... @LTS There, I knew it, it happened again. I was careful this time, though, because I came in her ass, so I think you shouldn't find big repercussions as soon as she gets back
fucking amazing work nicopasito! I will never say no to more. let me know if you need additional pics, thanks!!!

fake & use, degrade & spit on my 32y slut

she especially needs bbc ;)

fake her & i’ll give u her name

IMG_9710.png
IMG_9711.png
IMG_9712.png
IMG_9700.png
IMG_9697.png
IMG_9699.png
IMG_9696.png
IMG_9695.png
IMG_9694.png