Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you think the brothers would want some?

• Thread starterok123
  • Start date

ok123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2004
Hi, Do you think the brothers would want to help stretch out my little one finger tight wife. i Would love seeing her taken to her limits. So far she says she is close to giving it at try, right now she is scared of getting hooked on bbc or the bigger danger getting preg. Hopefully here in the very near future the getting preg worry shall be a thing of the past. reply and Let her know if you like her!

peace

more of her

more pics of her.Hope to see her being stretched soon!

She Needs A 10" Black Cock To Gap That Pussy Wide Open, She Would Never Want A Small Dick Again, She Would Love Having That Big Cock Ramed Up Into Her Belly.

I really hope she gets over the fear of getting pregnant. She looks like she'll make a very nice one to breed for some lucky stud. Don't forget to send pix of the breeding if she goes for it!

Nice looking pussy ...bet it would look great stuffed withblack cock.

She's super hot, Don't worry about her being addicted to black Cock, She will always love you. She would enjoy being stretched tight occasionally, I guarantee it! It will give you both something to talk about and think about....

Users who are viewing this thread