Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you think my wife should cuckold me

• Thread starterhehheh
  • Start date
Hardly worth mentioning

hehheh said:
I want to hear from others what they think of my manhood. If you were my wife would you cuckold me.

I hate to sound cruel, having a small dick is like having blue eyes, neither is an accomplishment, only a fact of your existence. Your cock or rather little dickie is a pathetic example of 'manhood' however it should be noted the majority of women worldwide require clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm so all is not necessarily lost if you have a long and voracious tongue. Of course your wife if she is inclined that way would probably appreciate some big cocks plowing your fertile fields topped off with cleanup duty from you so all thats left now is some communication with wifey and to set a plan in motion. If you need some practice getting used to the idea, try fucking your wife to completion and then licking her to orgasm after. Let her know you enjoy eating cum, even if you have to pretend. If you continue in this vein eventually you will actually like it and even come to crave it. So you need to be encouraging your wife in the cuckold direction and the sooner the better. If you don't it is quite likely she will come to resent you for your failures which is I agree patently unfair since I'm sure you would have a 10" schlong swinging between your legs if you had a choice. I have gotten away from your orioginal question. Yes, your wife should cuckold you, for her own satisfaction as well as yours. If you both have your heads turned in the same direction it is really quite an exciting lifestyle.

I haven't had sex with my wife for the past 8 months. I told her my cock was too small and there were men with much larger cocks than mine who would love to make love to her. I have told her that I have shared nude pics of her by accident when people use my camera phone. They looked through the pics I had stored there and loved them. She did not get very upset at the idea that other men saw her naked. Now I just need her to agree to fuck one or more of them. What more can I do?

I thought i finally had wife convinced to have sex with our single good looking younger neighbor. I was just about to have that final talk with him and she changed her mind. She did not tell me why, she just said no to fucking him. I have had many discussions with her about finding other men, but she just won't go for it. She is making fun of my small dick now and she never did before. I hope she is working on it subconsciously and will finally want it. I haven't posted in a while, hope you all don't mind.

Yes she needs to cuckoo you and turn you into her sissy bitch. Lol I did not k.ow a cock could be that small. Hahaha

Bro think of your poor wife. If you truely love her you'll at least let her have a nice fat cock once in her life. She should cuck you and you should want her too.

sissycharlotte said:
ok, so................where is the 'manhood' ???:rolleyes:
75426d1265825201t-do-you-think-my-wife-should-cuckold-me-img_2363.jpg

You were 99.9% right about that, sissycharlotte...:D

Cowboy2big4u said:
Bro think of your poor wife. If you truely love her you'll at least let her have a nice fat cock once in her life. She should cuck you and you should want her too.

I really want her to get fucked and enjoy it. I also desperately want to be her sissy cuck. I dream and fantasize about her and a real man in our bed while i sit by and watch and wait for them to finish so I can lick them both clean.

Users who are viewing this thread