Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you support BNWO?

chakota37 said:
YES WE R A COUPLE...looking to get my innocent wife turned into a fuck ***** but its gonna be tricky
It is slow and tricky to turn an innocent wife in to a commuted BNWO girl but once they try it they will be thankful to their husband for convincing them to do it!

• Love
Reactions: JefFy and JamesR50
JamesR50 said:
BNWO is everywhere now
#BNWO 2024
Yes, it is becoming a status symbol for white girls to brag about getting blacked!

Reactions: ckc
Ohiocuckyman said:
With her pussy we support

IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
Mmmm nasty cuckies drooling as a black bull breeds their wives pussy after 40 mins plus of her screaming. Hungry to eat some that seed from that gaping white pussy. Hot!!

Blacknasti said:
Ohhh fuck!! So hot nasty and sex , furthering the BNWO
Just our destiny!

Reactions: sissiboi
Mmm yess, putting black men in their rughhful place as Kings, serving them and submitting to them. White men either becoming cucks, horned up bi/gay men

BrazilianMan said:
Do you support BNWO?

2F0E8DD7-A492-4DA4-8FD3-63B4054F7CA8.jpeg
No. There is no such thing. Blacks, Whites, Asians etc we are all the same. BTW before anyone gives me any negative comment, I'll tell you now my partner is black and beautiful so of we are going to go down the BNWO route why is it all about men only??

ODD

TheInferiorwhite said:
I absolutely do! I’m a 19 year old whiteboi and have recently become a believer in the BNWO and the superiority of black men. White girls and women belong to black men and are meant to be used and bred by them and I would love to hand over my mom and sister to them so they can be put to proper use.
So natural!

Reactions: ckc

Users who are viewing this thread