• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do You Jack Off?

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date
More and more my wife and her bull is deciding when I can orgasm. I am not caged but live a denied life and I obey. Orgasm almost never include any penetration unless it is with another cuck whose ass I can fuck. When my wife is having sex I am allowed to play with myself after I perform my duties

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, creempieluvr and ckc
Gracie said:
I got feminized and sissyfied by my wife and some of her black boyfriends when I was 19 (we got married right out of high school at 18).

Upon getting cucked and then feminized, I was informed that I would not be allowed to jack off., even though I was also not allowed any pussy at all. While my sex drive is not nearly as high as my wife's, I do get horny and need some relief. So my wife (and her black boyfriends) have made it very clear, if I need relief, the ONLY way is with a black cock in my ass.

With that requirement, needless to say, I make my ass available to any of my wife's boyfriends who want it. Thankfully, a lot do, I guess at least partially because I am a chick with a dick and very passable. No, I do not cum with a black cock in my ass every time, so I am always flirting and cock teasing in order to get my ass pounded.

So now the question: If you are a cuckold with a wife/girlfriend, are you allowed to jack off anytime you need to? If not, how often and under what circumstances do you get relief? If so, what are the conditions under which you are allowed?

GG 001.jpg
I have to cum while taking cock,it is just too intense not too.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread