Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you enjoy cumming on your wifes face?

• Thread starterpapadawg
  • Start date
I love cumming on my Fiancées face , i love the way she kneels down and sticks ger tounge out waiting for me ro blow on her face, the way sge rubs it in after i finish💦

Reactions: YumGrool
Yea i have done it in the heat of the moment from 69 etc but not on full purpose bc i just love cumming in her pussy its to inviting

I like it when she gets on her knees and looks up at me while I shoot it on her face. Straddling her head is a other good position for a good facial.

Yep like 4 to 5 times a week plus 4 to 5 times a week she gets cream pies too

Reactions: papadawg
LoveCumSluts said:
Nice !
I'd love to fuck her for you and fill her cunt too.
PaBored said:
Put it in her cunt

20210815_073234.jpg
I’d definitely love to repeatedly spunk up your *****!

papadawg said:
If so,, tell us about it and why you like it.
I love cumming on her smiling Thai face. I get hard again instantly as I remember her getting fucked over and over and loads covering her face tits and ass. I then lick and cum kiss her imagining how hot it was seeing her ravaged on our wedding night. I slide in her and give load 2 fast as I kiss her cum covered lips. Never get board with that memory

myusedwife said:
She was gangbanged on our wedding night
I learned to enjoy her more with another man’s cum to lick as I pump a load in her

• Love
LoveCumSluts said:
Very nice. Good on her for recognizing the opportunity when it presented itself.
Having your cum on her collar was a nice touch to leave her with. I wonder how many people saw it and wondered if it was what they thought it would or could be huh ??
If I saw her and noticed cum on her collar, i would've propositioned her into a change room or perhaps the back seat of my car where I could add more cum to it and send her home to you more messy than the way she left you.
Very good slut indeed.
Fuck yes. Please wet my slut and send her home

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
papadawg said:
If so,, tell us about it and why you like it.
She would never let me do that,not to say she wouldn't let someone else do it.

God knows I've did things to wives that they'd never dream of letting their husbands do to them.

Reactions: Matureplay
I do but she does not, so I don't.
She does let others do it without saying a word to them.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Yes, but I like it most when it goes in her eyes

Reactions: papadawg
Yes! Because it is an act of ownership by me and submission by her, even if she isn’t a sub. It is kinky when she wants it OR when she doesn’t but submits to it and doesn’t like it. It also looks hot seeing that milky white jizz on her contrasted against her skin.

Especially when you think about her in normal life and how her the public/friends/family normally see her and how she looks & acts in that moment with hot sperm her face. Looking like a cum dripping *****, no better than any cheap ********** around the World.

Last edited:
Reactions: frenchfuncouple and papadawg
Shooting cum into her face, yeah. At her eyes, all over her forehead, in her hair and up her nose, splashing it on her clothes and all over the place. Enjoy it for her expressive reactions coinciding with my climax.

I love cumming in your wife’s face. Can do tributes

Users who are viewing this thread