Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you enjoy cumming on your wifes face?

• Thread starterpapadawg
  • Start date
She didnt like it, but she lets me. She looked so damn sexy and slutty wearing my cum. Hehehehehe

Reactions: papadawg
Love the pantyhose. I would clean her daily

Reactions: Bulletz
We both love it

8tyaoh.gif
bigload2.png
cumslut3.png
634116967.jpg
cumface3.png

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, frenchfuncouple, fblrush and 3 others
I love it. Don’t get to do it often at all. But when I do, I love it. It just feels so naughty and sexual of her that she’d want me to cum on her face.

Reactions: HornyCouplee and MattyF
I finished on my wife's face this morning. Took it like a good slut.

Reactions: shaunalance
papadawg said:
If so,, tell us about it and why you like it.
When she was wanking me one time i came in her eye,she called me a cunt but i said "you were aiming the thing"

I prefer creampies. But I the moods strikes I like to humiliate her.

VideoCapture_20240616-133018.jpg

Reactions: frenchfuncouple, Ericsean, zarkovac and 1 other person
PaBored said:
It must feel so degrading when it hits her face

20210615_173137.jpg
Not necessarily,some just like it,i have taken a load on my face and found it exciting.

This is my ratio of where I drop my load regarding my wife & only my wife as best I can figure out. 45% inside her pussy. 5% just outside her pussy( for some reason she’ll ask why not inside her). 10% on her 34C tits. 5% on her face( she’ll wonder why & won’t know whether to “ be dirty” & lick it up & or take the cum off her face with her fingers & wipe her face off). 35% in her mouth, as she usually gives me a look of “ so I’m supposed to swallow this ?”, which she obviously needs to do.

Reactions: gunnersg
I've cum on my wife's face many times. I have also cum on the faces of other men's wives. I think the men like to give facials more than women like to receive them, but I also think they get off knowing it turns us men on. It was a thrill seeing other guys cum on her face as well! I always spray the final shot, which is much more copious, probably because I am so turned on! I am very lucky with all the fun things I have done and continue to do.

Reactions: gunnersg and papadawg
She hates it cos it gets into her eyes and hair but it turns me on. I usually just unload in her mouth and make her swallow.

gunnersg said:
She hates it cos it gets into her eyes and hair but it turns me on. I usually just unload in her mouth and make her swallow.
"make her swallow"!!!!!!!!!!

I always love the idea, but bail at the last second, not sure why, I would like to see another man cum on her face, then Id love to clean it up and kiss her with it.

My Wife loves cum on her face, if we are at a sex party and guys have spunked on her face she will leave it on her and wear it as a badge of honour.

That honor is reserved only for my wife's black boyfriends. Then it is my honor to clean up her face using my tongue. Same applies to any part of her body....my cum is not allowed to touch my wife. Black male cum on her face, tits, belly, pussy, ass, etc is allowed but NEVER EVER mine. But, no matter where the black male's cum is, it is my honor and pleasure to do the cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread