• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

do my slut

• Thread starterwifeforhire
  • Start date
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to see it dripping out of her

We can get together and rub her tummy enjoying what's growing inside.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to see it dripping out of her

How 'bout ozzing out of her cum filled cunt... trickling down her leg.

As her belly gets bigger we can start prying that asshole open, so as not to hurt OUR baby.

I see that.

I could imagine it act like a vise grip on my cock.

I'd probably have to have you open her cheeks for me... can you do that for me?

I wanna see my baby grow inside your wife. We both could take her for walks and each hold her hand. I wanna make sure my seed is being taken care of. You will give me reports.

running out of pics

Attachments

• 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 90
Me and your wife will stand in your bedroom while you get on your knees and thank me for impregnating her. I will then fuck her with passion as i look into her eyes. You may kiss her feet while they are in the air.

After i finish meeting her needs i will bust my load in her. As she moans on the bed we will watch my cum run out. We will make sure she is ok and give her a foot rub. We will she if she wants anything and you will go and fetch her requests.

DAMN! That ass is tight.

Have you tapped it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread