Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Discreet Curious Wife...

• Thread starterwetarrow
  • Start date
When a beautiful woman such as yourself starts fantasizing, stripping naked and posing for pics to be sent to a interracial black on white website, then believe me girl you are ripe to be black fucked. You are so hot, what are you waiting for and don't tell me you can't find a good hard big black man willing to fuck your your brains out. Try the dark cavern adverts, plenty of black men there and I bet some live practically next door. You will not regret it but don't think you can do a one off and get it out of your system. Not how it works darling When, not if, you spread your legs for black cock be ready for the sexual ride of your life. Oh yea, send pics of your first black fucking. All your fans are dying to see you in action.

OMG Jen is the best.

Jen is so sexy. I would love to see more especially face shots.

sounds great baby i would love to meet up
with you baby you look great baby girl..I am in new york if you are ever around this area would love to meet up with you guys and have some fun lookin gfor to talk with you baby girl and give you that bbc u need sweetie..

For my fans...

I have LOVED the comments so far. I can't believe I have fans! Most of you are very sweet. Several comments have made me a little moist between the thighs....I am so tempted to try making love to a black man...my heart is racing at the thought....

Kisses!

Jen

Colorado here if u r ever here look me up!!

I hope everyone is beginning to understand this guy ezpaw is a fucking asshole. Thinks he is some sort of forum cop, gonna keep us all in line as if he knows anything. Always making bullshit comments and never following through. Don't pay any attention to this idiot. I personally think he should be banned from the forum for being a trouble maker.

By the way, real nice tits wetarrow. Hope your fantasies and dreams come true.

Jen:

You look gorgeous from what I can see. Would LOVE to see some more pic's of you.

slimjim100, xzpaw has more enemies than al Qaeda

simjim100 said:
I hope everyone is beginning to understand this guy ezpaw is a fucking asshole. Thinks he is some sort of forum cop, gonna keep us all in line as if he knows anything. Always making bullshit comments and never following through. Don't pay any attention to this idiot. I personally think he should be banned from the forum for being a trouble maker.

By the way, real nice tits wetarrow. Hope your fantasies and dreams come true.

slimjm100, it is difficult to ignore a mosquito (referring to xzpaw), when he's buzzing around with a virus.

He recently lashed out at me with an insulting personal message, (He'll claim it isn't) and won't take the time to intepret the problem.

I wish there WAS a law that made guys like xzpaw go to IRAQ if he caused trouble...the insurgents, radical muslims, etc. would blow him up faster than our troops.

BTW, nice pic wetarrow.

Nothing wrong with your heart beating. That is the thrill of needing to be with black and your sexual desire for black. Give it to your desire and go black - try it and see if you like it - I think you will :)

Oh, and post some more pics lol

wetarrow said:
I'm really haapy to know that so many of you guys like my photos. I wasn't sure what the comments would be but they are so much fun to read....Don't worry about ezpaw....I understand that not every man likes the same things, but thanks for trying to make me feel better.

I hope you like these 2 pics....Thanks again guys, you are very sweet...

Jen

Jen you look fantasitc any man with a pulse would love to be with you. If your husband isn't doing the job your doing the right thing by investigating your options.

wetarrow said:
My heart is racing as I post this, Hubby doesn't know I am posting, but I would love to know what you guys think of me...I have had fantasies about black men but never acted on them....I am now considering it...send me a private message, or respond on here....

Thanks...

Jen
houndfromunderground@yahoo.com

sexy petite love it !and discreet wife wow

A few more pics....Thanks so much guys!

I've been busy, but thought I'd repost a few photos for those of you that seem to want more...I have not yet made love to a black man, but am still considering it...Thanks for the encouragement!

Kisses!

Jen

Hi, love the pics! Got anymore showing your pussy? I'm in Texas, where are you located?

for Hound..and anyone else interested...

Ok, Hound, here you go....

Kisses,

Jen

BEAutiful

Absolutely beautiful. Perfect ass!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread