Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

discovering this

• Thread starterGodzillasmith
  • Start date

Godzillasmith

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2012
So this is all very interesting because I didn't find out I felt this way after a number of years with my girlfriend.

Anyone have any tips on getting her to cuckold you?

Message me for pictures.

First have a good discussion with her while you are under the influence of alcohol, and talk about the desires and fantasies that have come up in your mind, and whether she loves you enough to allow them to come true. Promise to help her with her fantasies, even if she does not yet know what they are.

Once you know how your girlfriend feels about cuckold marriages, you will know what the next step is based on the look on her face and what she says to you. If she throws plates, then you will know not to waste years of your time chasing an impossible dream.

Saraha said:
First have a good discussion with her while you are under the influence of alcohol, and talk about the desires and fantasies that have come up in your mind, and whether she loves you enough to allow them to come true. Promise to help her with her fantasies, even if she does not yet know what they are.

Once you know how your girlfriend feels about cuckold marriages, you will know what the next step is based on the look on her face and what she says to you. If she throws plates, then you will know not to waste years of your time chasing an impossible dream.

Using alcohol can certainly make it easier to discuss this very testy subject, but don't take her initial reaction quite that hard. It was such a far out idea to my girlfriend (now wife) that it took a while for her to warm up to it. We have not actually had this happen, but we fantasize about it whenever I want and she enjoys it just as much.

Well heres the thing, we've already had these conversations in bed and she seems to like it a lot. I can feel her get wetter and she cums quicker. And she tells me how she wants to fuck these other guys, but then when we're done she gets mad.

Do you think its just her being sexual? Or her suppressing her fantasy?

As long as you talk about it in your love making, you will be seeding her mind - and one day, in her own time, she will meet a guy and she will feel chemistry in the moment and before you can wind your watch up, her knickers will be around her ankles and she will be full of his cum.

All she needs to know is that she has permission to fuck other men, but the agenda for that to happen is up to her. She will get angry if you PUSH her into it.

She needs to see evidence that you love her and won't rush for a divorce if she actually does it. Some women believe their husband is testing her to see if she has a secret slut side that is hidden from him - and if she admits she wants to, he will get angry with her.

The seed of adultery grows slowly and one day it turns into a beautiful flower, so in the meantime she needs to grow in confidence and check her friends out to see if any of them are getting extra cock. She has to feel ready and look for potential sex partners at her speed.

it took my x wife couple of years to fuck other men, we would talk about it during sex then when she comes she changes her mind, until one day she met a guy that she likes and she started fucking him, she then got into it and fucked few guys but never let me watch, i was loyal to her and i think thats what made her go to the next step and get laid by different guys which i loved very much, i think ur wife or gf would be into it once she finds the right guy at the right time thats all there is to it, first step is at least she knows your ok with her getting fucked now she will just wait for the right moment and the right guy im sure.

I think Saraha has come great points. I think it is important to focus on her wants and fantasies. Get her to except that you want her happy above all else. And that me s you must except it also
Hank

My situation happened on accident. We were buzzed and finally gave in on letting someone join, been teasing her forever. It really wasn't that great neither or us had much experience with sex and it didn't last long she wanted to quit after we each had a turn. But, I suspected something different and he was over one day I got home early. I didn't catch them but, she said he has been stopping by, and I asked her to let him join one night. Now over the last 3 months it's happened when i'm with her and out of the blue really. He's had me join them a few different times to hang out and i'm getting more comfortable.

adviceeneeded said:
My situation happened on accident. We were buzzed and finally gave in on letting someone join, been teasing her forever. It really wasn't that great neither or us had much experience with sex and it didn't last long she wanted to quit after we each had a turn. But, I suspected something different and he was over one day I got home early. I didn't catch them but, she said he has been stopping by, and I asked her to let him join one night. Now over the last 3 months it's happened when i'm with her and out of the blue really. He's had me join them a few different times to hang out and i'm getting more comfortable.

I am proud of you for letting your wife have a new adventure in her life. It will have done wonders for her self-esteem. Life is tough enough, so more social interaction will brighten up her world.

A wife can sometimes miss the freedom of being single and meeting new friends and Bulls; so bringing a nice mate home for dinner can slowly introduce her to new men in her life - and the bridge to sleeping with them will be over-come as she gets to like and trust them.

If she can fuck her husband, she can fuck his mate as well - just needs mate and hubby to agree and shake hands. In some sub-cultures, two men hold each other's penis to seal a deal.

Hello
U need talk to her realy explain whath u want
would love have a pic of her

So an update.

We were making love Friday night and we began fantasizing about this whole idea. She was telling me how she met a guy a few weeks ago and he had been texting her a lot. She told me that he has been persistent and wanted to go out with her. She immediately grabbed her phone and texted him to make plans for Saturday. I immediately busted my nut in her. The next day she went out with him. She left at 8 and didn't call me until 1230 to come over.

She was wearing a sun dress and heels. I asked her about her date and she said it was nice. They went for drinks and then he took her home. I asked her if they didn't anything and she was kind of tentative but she knew I knew what had happened. She showed me her hickeys on her tits and bite marks. She told me that she rode him and he fucked her for an hour. She began sucking my dick taking little breaks to tell me more and more.

Apparently when they got to his house she went into the bathroom to remove her underwear because she was buzzed and knew what was coming. They started making out on his couch and she started fingering herself. They went into his bed room and fucked. I asked her if they used protection and she said she asked him to wear a condo
But then had him take it off.

I asked her if we could fuck and she said no because she didn't want two men in her in the same night. She asked if she could see him again. Thoughts?

Godzillasmith said:
So an update.

We were making love Friday night and we began fantasizing about this whole idea. She was telling me how she met a guy a few weeks ago and he had been texting her a lot. She told me that he has been persistent and wanted to go out with her. She immediately grabbed her phone and texted him to make plans for Saturday. I immediately busted my nut in her. The next day she went out with him. She left at 8 and didn't call me until 1230 to come over.

She was wearing a sun dress and heels. I asked her about her date and she said it was nice. They went for drinks and then he took her home. I asked her if they didn't anything and she was kind of tentative but she knew I knew what had happened. She showed me her hickeys on her tits and bite marks. She told me that she rode him and he fucked her for an hour. She began sucking my dick taking little breaks to tell me more and more.

Apparently when they got to his house she went into the bathroom to remove her underwear because she was buzzed and knew what was coming. They started making out on his couch and she started fingering herself. They went into his bed room and fucked. I asked her if they used protection and she said she asked him to wear a condo
But then had him take it off.

I asked her if we could fuck and she said no because she didn't want two men in her in the same night. She asked if she could see him again. Thoughts?

Sounds like a plan - she told you the details and asked you if she see him again - so say, "yes".

Can she get him tested?
Can she get preggy?

Yes and no. She is on the pill.

I told her that if she wants to she can see him as much as she wants. She started crying this evening because she felt like a slut and cheater. I assured her she is neither. Just my hot girlfriend.

So another update for those interested.

We were making love last night and began talking about their encounter. She said what a turn on it was for her to give such pleasure to two men at the same time (in different ways). She has always liked the size of my dick but did mention that when they started fooling around she noticed it was "definitely a lot bigger" and that he made her cum three times with him cumming in her during her final orgasm. She did admit that she thinks a lot of her sexual highs came from the fact that she was acting on a fantasy we had.

She admitted that she is looking forward to Wednesday when she sees him next. I am too.

Godzillasmith said:
Yes and no. She is on the pill.

I told her that if she wants to she can see him as much as she wants. She started crying this evening because she felt like a slut and cheater. I assured her she is neither. Just my hot girlfriend.

Most wives have an emotional crisis like this, because they want to fuck other men but the rules of society tell them it is cheating.

If she knows that you are genuinely wanting what is best for you, and she can trust your sincerity, then she no longer needs to feel bad about dating other guys. She can allow the hidden slut to take over and guide her thoughts and actions to get the extra cock her genes demand she needs.

So you think its natural then for her to "feel bad"? Do most women get over this?

Thats funny you mention the hidden slut thing..she was telling me how she feels like she just can't get enough.

Will share pics off the forum..PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread