Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Disappointing reaction from friend

• Thread starterjubiikeller
  • Start date

jubiikeller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2019
Norway
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

That was just the worst reaction 🤣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.

• Sad
Reactions: DeleteMe
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.
That is a bummer

• Wow
Reactions: GHGirl and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

Your friend is full of shit. Your wife is hot!!!

Reactions: cuck72 and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

That's messed up to me, I would think even if she's not 100% his type I'd think he'd still get hard and excited, I know I would and tell you some nasty things I'd love to do with her. I have a bunch of nudes of my wife, and really get off imagining blowing them, sucking those guys cocks while they look at my wife's slutty naked pictures. OH YES suck them off as they talk nasty about my wife. Those guys holding my head saying, "swallow it bitch, I'd fuck your wife like that dirty cum dump she is."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: krieig, milfbuster and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

I'd love to see pics of your wife. A woman's body is a work of art regardless of size or shape.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, Cumeatingwife and jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
Fuck.

He might want to fat shame her and not insult you.

A friend (after a bottle of wine) told me in front if his wife, that she would suck my dick if i wanted to... I diclined: not only is she ugly, but very rude

Thats a Load of BS. Your friend shoukd be happy you wanted to share your beautiful wife with him.

• Love
Reactions: krieig

Users who are viewing this thread