Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

disabled? hot or not?

• Thread starterscottysubslut
  • Start date

scottysubslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2007
I'm kind of new to this site and so forgive me if i'm posting in the wrong place or even if there has been a post on this topic but I just havent cum across it yet.

My wife Marie-Claire is mid 40's slim blonde, tits like little apples, tight ass and dresses classily and attractively. Only the fact shes got a public job in education stops me posting a picture.

She's also very sexy. Shes had two cocks - mine and a previous b-friend - oh if you except the time she let a guy cum in her cleavage when she went to a tramps and tarts party aged 19.

She cums very hard and loves to suck - she also loves the feel of cum on her. She like to be told about how nice it would be to be fucked and suck another cock at the sametime. Add to that I'm unable to get a great erection any more and she loves to tease and say that she'll find another better cock - then you'd probably agree that I'm in a perfect postion for a wannabe cuck.

Except shes disabled.

At worst she's in wheelchair and at best she walks with a stick.

So does it make wrong for me to want her to have another cock?

Is is sick or sensual? Pervy or perfectly erotic?

Is it too dangerous - or, as I find, is the extra vulnerablity and helplessness an extra turn on for her, for the bull and for me?

If its mouth -dryingly exciting to watch yoru wife dress for a date - how much more exciting to have to help her to dress? I'd have to pull her stocikngs up, clip on her push up bra, get the black diamante thong from the drawer.........

And I'd have to take her to the hotel room or the address - stay on standby to pick her up. Or have him come round to the house when i pack the kids of to mum-in-law and let them use the marital bed whilei listen downstairs.

And would the idea of rough, impersonal, sexy, slutty sex with disabled person seem distasteful? Would any bulls be interested? Would they be inhibited about telling her shes a slutty mummy-*****, a fuck-toy spunk-pig? Should Marie-Claire be denied the thrill of a strange fat cock? Or should I forget about enjoying the dreaded moment when she tells me how much bigger he is?

So has anyone any advice or experience to share? I'd love to hear from bulls, wives and cucks. I'm in the UK but thought this of general interest so have posted here, but obviously if any bulls want to chat about what they'd want to do specifically I'd be pleased to hear from them too, especially if you're from the North UK :feedback: and Scotland.

Unless you can prove me wrong, I don't think I've seen one pic or caption or cartoon here on the subject - so maybe its a real turn off to bulls.

The answer I guess will be how many hard cocks and wet pussys this thread produces!

So, warn me off - or are there enough hot stories out there to encourage me and other hubbs?

So can a disabled wife be a hot one? Or not?

Let's debate.

ok glad you think its cool and sexy --- let me try to e-mail u a pic - shes a teacher soface pic is difficult -- hope that OK

I don't understand why a face pic is "difficult" - the likelihood of anyone recognising her is roughly the same as winning the lottery jackpot!

any other hubbys in this position? any bulls turned on? shes soooooooooo sub and helpless

and any other wives?

As a humanitarian I think it is very nice of u to get her pounded. Speaking for myself I do not see anything wrong with fucking some disabled girl. I tie up women all the time anyway.

Holy shit...u r right...fucking the disabled is hot.

Yes rhino the humiliation is huge - the idea gets me so hard and hot - i cant imagine what the reality would be like.

Dark destroyer - hot name by the way - how about we chat on msn or yahoo - then i send u pic?

U like to chat futher too rhino? love to hear just how deep youd pound your horn and what youd do if she begged u to stop? Maybe a pic wld have you giveme more details.

This strike a chord with any other? What about other hubbys? I can't be oonly one?

Hats off to you, and hope you both get what your looking for. Being in a wheelchair doesnt mean she`s not sexy. I would like to see a pic to,if thats okay.

thanks for that john - no it shouldnt cut you off from any activities - even more extreme ones- and its a turn on if her being more helpless is an even greater turn on for the bull.

Let me see what I can do in the pic department

scottysubslut said:
Yes rhino the humiliation is huge - the idea gets me so hard and hot - i cant imagine what the reality would be like.

U like to chat futher too rhino? love to hear just how deep youd pound your horn and what youd do if she begged u to stop? Maybe a pic wld have you giveme more details.

What would i do if she begged me to stop? I would keep pounding her of course! I like a girl who can not run away! LOL! And I am all for pix! By all means PM me.

i love the rough, exploitative and brutal tone of these replies - its better than being felt sorry for.

Love the idea of her beign treated objectively as fuck object.

I do not think most black buls would have a problem with fucking a disabled women as long as she had looked after her self ok. I will probably get flamed for that comment but it's true.

AS others have mentioned I would LOVE to see a pic of your wife. I think if you want to get deeper into the cuckold lifestyle then being denied (e.g. wearing a CB3000) is a start as is your wife going black only.

How old are the your wife's students? Has she ever had teh feeling they want to fuck her if their in their teens? That is a good pointer to how other men see her.

Sadly, I think being disabled in society is in some ways being 'invisible'. There is a lot of prejudice, discrimination and stigma related to disability. As a black man I have encountered such attitudes and behaviours as being 'disabled' becuase of the colour of my skin. So maybe black guys should pay more attention to disabled girls as a result?????

it makes my bbc rock hard to know that your wife still wants to fuck. Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped. she could have me any way she desires.

mmmmmmmmmm redjack -- thinking of you lifting her on to your brutal cock

Users who are viewing this thread