Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dirty Dick Cleaning

JimmyTheBull

TributeLover
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2022
Gold Coast
About a year ago I saw some video's of women enjoying cleaning a man’s dirty dick. It was such a turn on that I wanted it to. I put several ads out, willing to return the favour as well. Nothing. I even wanted to pay for it. Still nothing. So I put an ad in the gay section. After many fake replies I finally had one guy doing it. He, almost, loved it more than me. Super hot. Now I meet up every couple of weeks. Never thought I would enjoy a guy sucking my cock…

IMG_6224.jpeg

Reactions: Ericsean
JimmyTheBull said:
About a year ago I saw some video's of women enjoying cleaning a man’s dirty dick. It was such a turn on that I wanted it to. I put several ads out, willing to return the favour as well. Nothing. I even wanted to pay for it. Still nothing. So I put an ad in the gay section. After many fake replies I finally had one guy doing it. He, almost, loved it more than me. Super hot. Now I meet up every couple of weeks. Never thought I would enjoy a guy sucking my cock…

IMG_6224.jpeg
My slut needs to cherish u and clean

Reactions: JimmyTheBull
Pls dm sir she needs her pink hair and young face roped

Users who are viewing this thread