Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dice games

• Thread starterfivelevels
  • Start date
Cjthomashot said:
Ok cuck these rules???

B (16).jpg
i am ready

Reactions: Cjthomashot
roughtogh said:
Looking for two more Bulls to play this game using cuck's slut. Full rules in private, cause cucks don't deserve to see it.

public version.jpg
I will try to play cuck's ***** tonight about CET 9pm. This will be last game, at least for her, so try to not missed it. 1st game was nice, but the more bulls will play, the more fun!

Reactions: yho, cuckoldss and Oriental Couple
Cuck looking now. Pm me

Reactions: BullEnglishBreakfast
roughtogh said:
I will try to play cuck's ***** tonight about CET 9pm. This will be last game, at least for her, so try to not missed it. 1st game was nice, but the more bulls will play, the more fun!
I'm online and trying to get Bulls party for tonight game. Slut foto attached. Message me in private to see rules in details.

ps. entrance only for Bulls

public version.jpg DSCF0025.JPG

Reactions: Yachucuck, Mica, Cdpas and 2 others
2 Bulls are ready, need 1 more and we may start Bulls Bingo

Game just started, but you still can join. The more Bulls the bettr. Message me for link!

Reactions: swot
roughtogh said:
Game just started, but you still can join. The more Bulls the bettr. Message me for link!
Im in and gamble my latina wife

Dice room I found - http://imig.es/c/RJsbUvo

If the room gets taken down and you want to be a part of a permanent Dice Lobby room on KIK .... pm :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread