• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Degrade and Humiliate this slut wife

• Thread starterCheatingslutwife
  • Start date
Love her wore out gapping pussy

Reactions: Jaandaj
Cheatingslutwife said:
how is this guys???

086ECDCF-799C-4E72-A751-F3C3430E4C85.jpeg
D21581F6-AEC4-4029-A53B-F9A89F14D5CD.jpeg
Nice big juicy hanging milk bag tits on your cumpig. I would use your big titted wh*re hard, including her throat, as I amuse myself playing with those soft floppy tits and nipples.

Reactions: NYCtitty, Cheatingslutwife and starmaster
Pghperv said:
Nice fat tits. I’d cover them with a load or two.
Feed her your cum, rather than covering her tits. Or, cover the tits, and then feed your cum to her.

Zima said:
I've never understood these 'humiliation' request, if you have a wife that will strip for others you should be happy with that
I get it. But, some women really get off on being used, and humiliated. And if so, what’s wrong with that?

Reactions: Jaandaj and Pghperv
Cumeatingwife said:
Nice big juicy hanging milk bag tits on your cumpig. I would use your big titted wh*re hard, including her throat, as I amuse myself playing with those soft floppy tits and nipples.
Mmmmm sounds fun

Id definitely enjoy playing with those big udders on her. Looks like that cum dumpster knows where she belongs. On her knees servicing a cock with her mouth. But when she's bent over taken it from the back. Does she go all in an take it up her ass too? Would definitely be interested in some party time with her blindfolded next time I'm down that way.

Reactions: Cheatingslutwife
Thumped said:
Id definitely enjoy playing with those big udders on her. Looks like that cum dumpster knows where she belongs. On her knees servicing a cock with her mouth. But when she's bent over taken it from the back. Does she go all in a take it up her ass too? Would definitely be interested in some party time with her blindfolded next time I'm down that way.
Mmmmm yes love anal.

Cheatingslutwife said:
Mmmmm yes love anal.
I would enjoy seeing more f this cock an cum pig. She is very attractive. I am very curious as to just how flexible she maybe when being used hard like the slutty ***** she truly is. I think she would definitely be a very good sperm bank.

Thumped said:
I would enjoy seeing more f this cock a cum pig. She is very attractive. I am very curious as to just how flexible she maybe when being used hard like the slutty ***** she truly is. I think she would definitely be a very good sperm bank.
Mmmmmm love how you talk. Love to see if you can actually treat me like that too.

4F5669D0-C67A-4D2B-84B8-54D2BF1EBDE0.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
Cheatingslutwife said:
Mmmmmm love how you talk. Love to see if you can actually treat me like that too.

I would be interested in talking more about this an sharing alot of ideas an ways of how I could treat you an use your slutty ass. But would rather speak in a more private way if your comfortable with that. I can think of several things but there still be a certain level of respect.

Cheatingslutwife said:

4F5669D0-C67A-4D2B-84B8-54D2BF1EBDE0.jpeg
She definitely looks like a fun little cum slut!

Cheatingslutwife said:
44 yr old very submissive housewife in the Chicago suburbs that craves use and humiliation.

5’5” 175 pounds 38dd and trimmed

Please don’t hold back, all comments welcomed.

DEE5B9ED-DEBA-4AFE-B33F-BD8641008D67.jpeg
86F2F7D0-9181-4080-B66A-A6FA6712F55A.jpeg
72C0143C-BFC0-43CC-B20B-6AEDB313EC66.jpeg
Show me and tell me everything I want to own the Slut Completely Dm me

That cunt looks awesome and well used. My slut does weekly gangbangs and I hope your slut wife does the same. Whats the most shes fucked at one time?

The fun we could have together..as I’m Chicago just sayn! 😁😁😁😁@Cheatingslutwife

Users who are viewing this thread