• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dedicated to my real life experiences

• Thread starterGorillaMan
  • Start date

GorillaMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2005
I have alot of stories regarding my experiences using white women. The first story is a house wife i met last year,here,in Detroit. Her name is Sue. She stands 5''8 inches tall,weighing in at 210 pounds. A very thick woman to say the least,but not fat. Hour-glass shaped,with blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Full lips,wide hips,a huge,very wide ass.

Just for the people who don't know. Im 6''6 and 380 pounds. my cock is 10 inches long and 15 inches in girth.

I will be writting in paraphrase. Like i said,everthing that i will be writting are based on real life experiences. Obviously,if i wanted to lump the whole story into conclusion,there would be no need for,attention to detail.

Story: Last year while attending a "block party" here in Detroit,i was approached by a couple. The man(later finding out;the husband)with this woman was a small,skinny,pasty white man with brown hair slicked backed. The skinny white man nervously figgiting with his string,that came down from his pull over sweat-shirt,introduced himself as "joe." He reached over to shake my hand. I stook there,for a minute,puzzling. What must have seemed like an eternity to him,with his hand extended in a friendly gesture,i turned my head and focused my eyes on the woman standing next to him. He swallowed,and introduced her. "This is sue." I reached my hand out in the same friendly gesture,that the white man tried with me. I shook her hand,and smiled,looking in her eyes. I saw a twinkling in the baby blue eye's of Sue. She hadn't said a word to me so far,but she didn't need to. From observing my surroundings,i had understood that this couple was not lost,but rather,trying to find a black man. The look in Sue's eyes reassured my guess.

"What bring you here" i asked the couple,but completely ignoring the man. Keeping my eyes on Sue and ignoring the man. Before she could bring herself to answer my question,joe quickly jumped into the conversation asking "Can i get you a drink?". I slowly turned and looked at him. "Yeah" i snapped. Looking back at sue,to see how she took my snotty answer. Her eyes showed no signs of disaproval. Only twinkling. Staring back at me.

White joe was on a mission getting me a drink,i asked sue my earlier question. I asked the second time;"So,what brings the two of you here tonight?". She softly spoke back,while flipping her blonde hair;"Actually, me and joe are swingers. He often shares me with black men.........." Sue continues to speak and tell me more about the lifestyle(which i had no interest in. Little did she know,i already knew about the lifestyle)and completley ignoring her rhetoric,i stare up and down her body trying to get a good indication,of what i will be dealing with. Sue had on a short,skimpy black laced mini skirt,with open toed high heels. her toenails were painted a fuck me red. Sue's legs were thick but very attractive. Her skin a milky white. I looked up while Sue was blabering at the mouth and proceeded to check her top out. It was a half shirt. V-neck style and not long enough to reach her naval,******** her stomach. I noticed this wife didn't have a bra on.

After the seemingly endless paragraph ended from the mouth of sue i looked again into her eyes and said "Do you,and your hubby wanna get outta here and go back to my house?" Sue quickly and boldly answers the correct answer;"YES."

While waiting for Joe to return,with my drink,i continued to flirt with sue and make her giggle. In the proccess of our conversation she reached over and whispered in my ear;"May i ask how big your cock is?" I leaned back over and licked her ear as i whispered "10 inches long and 15 inches in girth honey". Right after licking Sue's ear and amazing her with my answer,Joe comes back with my drink. I proceeded to tell joe the plan. He was excited,as was my new slut. After intense pleading from the cuckold hubby,he convinced me to go back to their house.

While leaving the party with joe and Sue,it felt like the whole night with friends,was a blur because all of my attention was on this busty blonde bimbo. Noone else exsisted after i met Sue. Not even Joe. It was me and her for the rest of the night as far as i was concerned.

I jumped in the couples car and joe drove us to the domain of fucking for the night. The ride seemed to last forever,as my cock had begun to rise with the thoughts of using this white slut,infront of the sleazy husband. something rubbed me the wrong way about this white man. Rather. something annoyed me about him. I just smiled while looking out the window,daydreaming,waiting,untill finally we arrived.

We pulled into the driveway of the big white house,on the outskirts of Detroit. The standard,all american house,with the white picket fence. It had it all.

We got out of the car,and procceded towards the house. Still feeling tipsy from my nights drinking previous to meeting the couple,as we entered the door i slapped Sue's ass with intent. She yelped with laughing excitement,while the hubby kept quiet,not knowing what to expect from me.

I again,asked "Joe. Man. Can you get a broth a drink?" "of course" he answered back quickly,and obediently. I was pleased with that answer. So was Sue.

Sue plumped down on the leather soffa. I sat down across from the slut opposite the couch on a leather lazy boy.

Joe came back with a beer. He handed me the bottled drink and stood there waiting for approval. "What the fuck are you doing bro? Do you have a problem"? i asked him. Joe shook his head in fear. "Ok.Just wondering" i said and started to laugh.

Sue let out a giggle obviously finding my insult to joe humerous. I looked in The slut's direction and asked if she thought that was funny. Sue nodded her head in approval. I told her;"You won't find it funny when im done using you". Her smile quickly turned into a more serious sly.

Still glaring at her,and feeling the buzz from the night's drinking activities,i ordered her over to me. She stood up and walked over to me. I told her to stop when she reached the end-table and told her to "take off your shoes. make yourself at home bitch". She did as she was told. After Sue took her shoes off i told her to get on her knees. Again,she followed orders very well. Like a slut who has been taking orders her whole life. Giving sue more Jive talk i told her to crawl over to my knees.Again,like a pro,she complied and procceeded to crawl over to my lap. I told the bitch "stay in that position" while i looked up at hubby. I asked him what the fuck he was still doing,standing there. He shook his head once again. "Will you get over on the couch or something. Your starting to annoy the fuck outta me" i yelled. Joe did as commanded........................................................

After hubby sat down on the couch,i again turned my attention to the white slut,on her hands and knees in front of me. "unzip my pants,and take my pecker out" i ordered. She unzipped my pants and took my cock out. In sheer amazment,she gasped a half smile. I looked at Sue. I put my bottled beer on top of her head while holding it. pushing down on the bottle of beer,on her head,Sue got the obvious hint. She lowered her head and had begun to lick the tip of my cock. Her lips swirling open with tongue licking on and around the head. Being ***** and becomming more and more numb with every passing second,i grew to my full max. Sue's eyes had joy and fear in them. Still holding my beer on top of her head i pushed her mouth down,on the top of my cock and she proceeded to suck the head of my cock while i occasionally take a sip of beer.

After 5 minutes of Sue tasting my cock,i told her to stop. I took the beer off of her head and commanded her to stand up and take off all her clothes. She again,being the good girl that she is,complied in complete willingness. After the slut finished,i got a complete examination of the white body. I again told her to drop on her hands and knees,this time facing away from me,towards hubby. She did. I leaned over in my chair and ordered her to look at hubby.

"Tell your hubby you need my black cock" i stated. "I need his black cock" she moaned while looking at hubby. I reached my right hand back and put a god-smack on her ass. She yelled as i ordered her to repeat the statement with more passion. "i neeeeeed his black cock" she said again. I again layed a slap down on her ass,while her ass was turning. she yelled/moaned. one more time,did i smack her ass,untill all spaces of her butt was completly red.

I took off all my clothes while the white wife,stayed in her desired position. After taking off my clothes i told her to turn around. She did so. I took another chug of my beer while i lifted my ball sack. "Get over here and lick this sack. lick it good.I wan't it all shiney,and full of saliva". She again,got back to work,servicing my ball sack as i ordered. All spaces were licked and sucked,with saliva spilling from her mouth.She repeated this order for about 10 minutes untill i finished my beer.

I told Joe to go fetch me another beer.While joe was being a humble servant,i pulled the bitches hair back and lifted her face towards the ceiling. "You love this don't you pig" i retorted. "Yessssssssss" She drunkenly moaned,as i let out a sarcastic laugh. I then plopped her face back down on my ball sack,as a tired person falls on a pillow.

By the time joe came back with my drink,i was having the slut suck my cock again,getting it ready for the invasion. After taking yet another chug of beer i was ready for the invasion. I took her by the head of her hair,pulling her off my cock and walking her over to the middle of the livingroom floor. I turned her over. Mounting her i began to stick the head of my cock in her dripping wet pussy. the first few inches wen't in when she started to scream in pain/pleasure. "Shut up" i yelled at her,as i shoved some more in.uuuuuuuuggghhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" she started to moan uncontroliably. i spanked her ass with a hard intention,over and over again as i shoved more cock in. Taking her,and pulling her head back i repeated my order. I pushed the rest of my cock in,with Sue letting off a loud shreaking.

I began to pound her pussy while hubby was watching in horror. "How do you like this picture. How do you like it!" i yelled as i began to fuck her unmercifully. While i was pounding her pussy Sue was moaning and yelling "i neeeeeeed you. i need your cock". "I know you do bitch" i reported back quickly. While her tits were flayling around viciously i smacked her ass more untill it became beat red. I looked up at hubby and flipped him off and smiled.

Pussy juice started to run down my cock,balls,and down my legs. I stoped immediatly. Still having ahold of her hair i turned her around and told her to lick my legs and balls clean of her juice. she promptly did so. After cleaning me up,i told her to get on her back,with her legs rasied high in the air.

With her laying on her back,and legs raised as far as they would go,i began to stroke my cock,while having a conversation with her.

Saliva was all over her cheeks and lips,from the punishment of the cock. While stroking i asked her "Do you know that your hubby is watching slut". "Nooooooooooooo" she moaned in a deep cat like voice. I again looked at hubby and started laughing. "She doesn't even know you are hear watching".

I ordered the white slut,laying on her back to arch her head back and look into her hubbies eyes. "stare into his eyes and tell this man you love me" I ordred. Again,like before,with a deep catlike growl,she moaned " I neeeeeeeeeed him. I loooooove him.mmmmmmm". I kept her in that position while i stroked my cock some more..............................

Long story.As you can imagine. I will tell the rest tommrow. Bed time!

GorillaMan said:
After hubby sat down on the couch,i again turned my attention to the white slut,on her hands and knees in front of me. "unzip my pants,and take my pecker out" i ordered. She unzipped my pants and took my cock out. In sheer amazment,she gasped a half smile. I looked at Sue. I put my bottled beer on top of her head while holding it. pushing down on the bottle of beer,on her head,Sue got the obvious hint. She lowered her head and had begun to lick the tip of my cock. Her lips swirling open with tongue licking on and around the head. Being ***** and becomming more and more numb with every passing second,i grew to my full max. Sue's eyes had joy and fear in them. Still holding my beer on top of her head i pushed her mouth down,on the top of my cock and she proceeded to suck the head of my cock while i occasionally take a sip of beer.

After 5 minutes of Sue tasting my cock,i told her to stop. I took the beer off of her head and commanded her to stand up and take off all her clothes. She again,being the good girl that she is,complied in complete willingness. After the slut finished,i got a complete examination of the white body. I again told her to drop on her hands and knees,this time facing away from me,towards hubby. She did. I leaned over in my chair and ordered her to look at hubby.

"Tell your hubby you need my black cock" i stated. "I need his black cock" she moaned while looking at hubby. I reached my right hand back and put a god-smack on her ass. She yelled as i ordered her to repeat the statement with more passion. "i neeeeeed his black cock" she said again. I again layed a slap down on her ass,while her ass was turning. she yelled/moaned. one more time,did i smack her ass,untill all spaces of her butt was completly red.

I took off all my clothes while the white wife,stayed in her desired position. After taking off my clothes i told her to turn around. She did so. I took another chug of my beer while i lifted my ball sack. "Get over here and lick this sack. lick it good.I wan't it all shiney,and full of saliva". She again,got back to work,servicing my ball sack as i ordered. All spaces were licked and sucked,with saliva spilling from her mouth.She repeated this order for about 10 minutes untill i finished my beer.

I told Joe to go fetch me another beer.While joe was being a humble servant,i pulled the bitches hair back and lifted her face towards the ceiling. "You love this don't you pig" i retorted. "Yessssssssss" She drunkenly moaned,as i let out a sarcastic laugh. I then plopped her face back down on my ball sack,as a tired person falls on a pillow.

By the time joe came back with my drink,i was having the slut suck my cock again,getting it ready for the invasion. After taking yet another chug of beer i was ready for the invasion. I took her by the head of her hair,pulling her off my cock and walking her over to the middle of the livingroom floor. I turned her over. Mounting her i began to stick the head of my cock in her dripping wet pussy. the first few inches wen't in when she started to scream in pain/pleasure. "Shut up" i yelled at her,as i shoved some more in.uuuuuuuuggghhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" she started to moan uncontroliably. i spanked her ass with a hard intention,over and over again as i shoved more cock in. Taking her,and pulling her head back i repeated my order. I pushed the rest of my cock in,with Sue letting off a loud shreaking.

I began to pound her pussy while hubby was watching in horror. "How do you like this picture. How do you like it!" i yelled as i began to fuck her unmercifully. While i was pounding her pussy Sue was moaning and yelling "i neeeeeeed you. i need your cock". "I know you do bitch" i reported back quickly. While her tits were flayling around viciously i smacked her ass more untill it became beat red. I looked up at hubby and flipped him off and smiled.

Pussy juice started to run down my cock,balls,and down my legs. I stoped immediatly. Still having ahold of her hair i turned her around and told her to lick my legs and balls clean of her juice. she promptly did so. After cleaning me up,i told her to get on her back,with her legs rasied high in the air.

With her laying on her back,and legs raised as far as they would go,i began to stroke my cock,while having a conversation with her.

Saliva was all over her cheeks and lips,from the punishment of the cock. While stroking i asked her "Do you know that your hubby is watching slut". "Nooooooooooooo" she moaned in a deep cat like voice. I again looked at hubby and started laughing. "She doesn't even know you are hear watching".

I ordered the white slut,laying on her back to arch her head back and look into her hubbies eyes. "stare into his eyes and tell this man you love me" I ordred. Again,like before,with a deep catlike growl,she moaned " I neeeeeeeeeed him. I loooooove him.mmmmmmm". I kept her in that position while i stroked my cock some more..............................

Long story.As you can imagine. I will tell the rest tommrow. Bed time!

After stroking my cock some more,i proceeded with using this white slut. I climbed on top of her and her legs fell on my ass from exaustion. I stuck my cock in her swollen pussy and ravaged it some more,with powerfull thrusts. After making her squeal and scream with pain/pleasure i pulled out. I calmly told her to turn sideways. She listened. I jerked my cock with my oragasm on the brink of explosion. I ordered her to open her pig mouth and wait for my cum. I finally came. All over her face,i spilled my cum. On her forehead,chin,lips and in her mouth. After spilling my water-fall of cum,i strictly told her not to clean the mess up. " Don't you dare clean that cum off your face bitch. Besides. After you did me good tonight i wanna make it up to you."

I stood up,off the floor and offered my hand,for elevation. I insisted,and helped her onto her feet. I took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom,where i told her to lay down in the bathtub. She layed down,while i called for hubby. he ran into the bathroom,and again,like previously,ordered him to get me another beer. I began to stroke my cock once again. While she lay at the bottom of the bathtub,staring up at me,with pleading eyes,i grew into my full 10 inches. Hubby quickly came back with my beer. I told him to open it for me,while i attended buisness. He greatfully obeyed.

Taking a sip of my beer,and stroking my cock i asked Sue how her night has been so far. She smiled and giggled. She told me it was everything she has ever wanted. I liked the answer and smiled back. I took a swig of beer and spit it on her tits,and on her face. She giggled some more. I let out a loud sarcastic laugh back at her. Sitting there,with beer and cum dripping off her face,i,once again orgasmed,and spilled my see in her hair and on her face. She opened her mouth while i was cumming.

Right after spilling my cum on her face,and all over her hair i started to piss. It wen't in her mouth,and on her face. She tried to shield my piss stream with her hands but i yelled at her,and ordered her not to. She obeyed. After directing my piss away from her face,i made sure i didn't miss the rest of her body. After emptying my sack,i poured the rest of my beer on her face and over her body.

I thanked her for the nights activities. I left the bathroom and told hubby to turn on the shower. He did. She took a shower to clean herself off. I wen't upstairs into the guest bedroom and fell asleep for the rest of the night.

In the morning,i once again used the pig for about an hour with hubby still asleep. The couple thanked me,and joe drove me home after i got done using Sue. Before exiting his car,he gave me their phone number and pleaded that i call again to set up another date. I told him i wouldn't forget.

About 2 weeks later i did call joe and sue back. We make plans for a whole weekend. this time i brought 2 other friends with me. It was a weekend i wouldn't forget as my 2 friends and i used Sue over and over and over again.

(I will have to write that story out sometime soon also. It really was one hell of a weekend)

P.S..Anway. That's the end of the story. As for the first meeting with Joe and Sue anyway.

I don't mind having you fuck me. Me only 18 and 49 lbs slender white caucasian. Write me sonalikahusky @yahoo.co.in

Users who are viewing this thread