• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Date night with BBC bull

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
My rather new hotwife is out on a date with her first black guy!! I'm out of town, waiting to hear from her. (she'll call me if/when they head back to her place) I'm sooooo excited!! The cuckold "angst" as you seem to call it ( a mixture of excitement, anticipation, love and concern, aching cock, etc. is driving me wild!!) I'm a new cuck too (about 2 months and 3 lovers ago) but what a ride it's been. My "little pee pee" as she calls it is straining at it's BirdCage...........

If she/him send me pics I'll post the discrete ones. Otherwise I'll keep you posted..........:):):)

good luck with all of this hope we can see some pictures

Whoo hoo! Got a call after they'd met and had a couple drinks, she's totally excited, they have great chemistry and he's following her home now!! After the anticipation prior to meeting it's just such a relief to know that she'll have a great time. The plan on teasing me via pics, speakerphone sex call and skype. (unless they are having so much fun fucking that they say "to hell with that") Whatever gives her pleasure and makes her night hot and fun is fine with me of course.

It all seems so crazy to be so much in love with someone yet enjoy it so much when she has sex with someone else. (although our sex is off the charts as well!) Just to hear her giggle on the phone, all wet with anticipation for this guys body, his thick black cock..........

I wonder what they're doing right now..............?????:):(:)

oh man your getting me all excited i really hope they send some pictures

Well she called me a couple hours later, she was sooooo apologetic! The ended up getting right to it, he fucked her on the livingroom floor, (rug burn, poor thing) and then she took him into our bedroom and he fucked her on our bed. (extra hot). She loved his black body, but he was only average size, she was just alittle disappointed. However she really liked him alot, they got along great and had good chemistry. He wasn't the red hot bull she was looking for but overall she really enjoyed their time together.

She's meeting a guy tomorrow to go riding motorcycles together, no playing but if she likes him they'll set up another time soon for some more riding!!! For a new hotwife she'd doing pretty good and really seems to be enjoying meeting guys. We continue to be as close as ever, every guy she meets and has sex with just re-affirms how good our sex is together, and our incredible chemistry. Unlike some cucks, I really do satisfy my wife.........she just loves the variety and fun. Also she's hoping to meet a real, hung bull to become her regular fuckbuddy. The search continues...........

Your marriage sounds just like ours. She goes out with guys, more/less looking for a well hung guy to make a regular. I hope she finds him, cuz when she gets home after being with another guy, she needs alot of sexual attention....immediately after walking in the door! I love it!

Same situation here Nkdedge and SWchicagocpl....

My wife has been having a lot of fun finding the empowerment in going out and meeting and fucking guys, but it has just ramped up our own great sex -- and yes, we are both all over each other as soon as she walks in the door....

Keep telling us about the fun stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread