Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

cutewhitegirl4black

• Thread startercutewhite4black
  • Start date
C

cutewhite4black

cutewhitegirl 4 black men

hi i'm a cute white girl who wants to go somewhere and be used or whatever by alot of black men. i want this soon and will seriously come visit if u want me to so let me know thanks.
~s

....me chillin in shades w/sister ; )

Attachments

• @dabeachwsis.JPG
    @dabeachwsis.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,837
cutewhite4black said:
hi.. i'm a cute fun white girl in fl and realy want to be used by a lot of black men at least once... i'm really looking for a strong black man to take care of me longterm and to have his kids. i want to do this soon and will seriously come visit if u want so let me kno thanks ; )
~s

Having sex is one thing, but having children is another. Why do you feel that you want to have interracial children rather than white children.

Ok little girl

Meet me in Miami, you can see my profile under Nastyblack34@yahoo, and can email me at the same adress, lets see how real you are.

IR children???

ilikewhat1c2 said:
Having sex is one thing, but having children is another. Why do you feel that you want to have interracial children rather than white children.

Didn't see anything there about wanting to have interracial children? Where did you get that?

Translation...I was walking down the beach and I saw these two girls and they posed for this picture for me because they felt sorry for me. Nobody believes hot young girls come to a place like this trolling for nigger dick. If they are that hot, they sure as hell aren't going to have to place personal ads or put out feelers.

Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin said:
Didn't see anything there about wanting to have interracial children? Where did you get that?

Hi, her original post is listed below. I am not sure how my reply was listed here.

Originally Posted by cutewhite4black
hi.. i'm a cute fun white girl in fl and realy want to be used by a lot of black men at least once... i'm really looking for a strong black man to take care of me longterm and to have his kids. i want to do this soon and will seriously come visit if u want so let me kno thanks ; )
~s

Hi I'm in NYC area and I set up parties 4 white women looking to be used by blk. men.
if your interested contact me at dmk61@yahoo.com if you come up I'll cover all your expences while your here.

Come to St.louis ...I'm not lookin for long-term but we can have some fun while your lookin

hi I'm a loser who found this picture and ....moron

Users who are viewing this thread