Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cut or Uncut? Do you have a preference??

• Thread starterGABiHubs
  • Start date

GABiHubs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2024
I'm a 61 year old, bi MWM in the Atlanta, Georgia area. My wife knows I would like to suck another guy but have only fantasized about doing one who's fucking her. (Only fantasy, she won't play), but secretly I have sucked 4 different men. 3 were white and one was black, but all were circumcised. I really want to try an uncut cock, and just wondered what's your preference?

Reactions: ckc and nandezcornudo
I prefer cut. But have sucked uncut as well. Once you get them hard it doesn't matter much. I just like the look of an uncut cock better.

Reactions: WifeLooker, Loveitall, GABiHubs and 1 other person
I don't have a true preference either way - other than excellent personal hygiene, and being smooth (I despise public hair).

• Love
Reactions: ukcareandshare, creempieluvr and GABiHubs
jwkk said:
I don't have a true preference either way - other than excellent personal hygiene, and being smooth (I despise public hair).
Agreed, A shaved clean cock will always get better service than the hairy ones.

Reactions: biintexas, GABiHubs and 2wheel
Have only caught up with 4 or 5 guys and all were cut which was my preference but JO buddy I catch up with is uncut and was unsure how I would feel but as someone said before, once they are gard is doesn't matter. I'm cut but based o what I had heard, I get them to clean their cock first before I go down on them

Reactions: GABiHubs
I've sucked thousands of cut and hundreds of uncut - much prefer cut

Reactions: biintexas and GABiHubs
I much prefer cut, as they are much more attractive and also cleaner. But my wife requires that I suck or allow any black or femboy/shemale dick in my ass who wants me, assuming she approves of them. So, cut or uncut is good.

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs, creempieluvr and ckc
2wheel said:
I've sucked thousands of cut and hundreds of uncut - much prefer cut
me too. i have no clue how many cocks i have sucked, but i dont like sucking uncut, just my preference. cut all the way down my throat.

Reactions: 2wheel

Users who are viewing this thread