Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Curved or straight cocks

• Thread starterJaybp
  • Start date
  • Tags
    #cock

Jaybp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2019
Just curious if you have curved or straight dick . Do woman have a preference?
Show off your dick

946FA0CF-8BB7-47D8-A92F-1CCF1387DBD6.jpeg E1AC5D36-9226-48CB-941D-7D967DC3BAB1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jong
I have a straight cock. Wifes lover has an upward curve cock. She seems to really enjoy it.

Reactions: GABiHubs
have a significant curve but no one has ever complained.

Jaybp said:
Just curious if you have curved or straight dick . Do woman have a preference?
Show off your dick

946FA0CF-8BB7-47D8-A92F-1CCF1387DBD6.jpeg E1AC5D36-9226-48CB-941D-7D967DC3BAB1.jpeg
7 inches of curved g spot pleasing goodness for wives and couples in the greater Seattle area. Any takers?

563_1000.jpg 213443-7b33af7154566c30eaf4dc679105684c.jpg

One of the taunts my ex made to me was that this younger student "had a curved one." Whether the curve or his endurance (she also taunted that he claimed he had to go an hour before blowing his load) was the driving appeal (or both?) I don't know. I was in denial so I dismissed her taunt, but he was pretty effective, and repeatedly cuckolded me for two years.

Straight but thick

Bondage #2 020 (3).jpg

My wife prefers curved, I am straight unfortunately.

2c3313.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, GABiHubs and Jong
i never asked my wife that question. will have to ask her now. she only ever said she prefers thick to long.

hard 1.jpg

Reactions: GABiHubs, Jong and Goodmanj
Just to be clear, the ex several times revealed her attraction to any erection displayed to her (on offer). That she taunted me with one guy who made a cuckold of me having a curved erection was in no way meant as disparagement. Whether his curved cock really his her just right or not I don't know. But the fact is that he cuckolded me with his tool for two years. So kudos to the curve!

She def likes them straight not curved.
Mine curves up and hits her gspot but wants to enjoy a nice long straight fat one

Users who are viewing this thread