Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Current Situation/Dilemma

• Thread starterGBG1rl
  • Start date

GBG1rl

Verified Slut
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2013
Hello,
If I look at the definition of cuckold, I don't fit. I'm not into humiliation or my wife dominating what we do. I do however love to watch my wife get fucked and also join in.
We have been married for 15 years. We have had trio's MMF and also MFF. We have been to swingers clubs and participated in gangbangs. I've organised for my wife hotel fucks with random strangers where I have participated or just filmed. Generally always together. There was one time, I organised a hotel fuck when she was away working and I wasn't there, but this was an exception to the norm. Don't get me wrong I found it hot as hell and would like more but she is a little reserved in this case.
Since we married, she has fucked or has been fucked by 70 different guys. It has been great. We have loved every minute and one of the highlights was 23 guys at a gangbang in a club in Belgium back in 2012.
COVID curtailed much of our fun together and because of where we lived, she was able to travel but I couldn't. If I left the country I wouldn't be able to get back in. so I didn't work for 2 years. It was tough. Wife away, I was stuck paying golf. I was quite depressed. I met a korean lady. To say beautiful would be an understatement. She looked to be in her thirties with curly hair (unusual for asian), even though she was fifty. I was infatuated. She was funny, gorgeous, and open for a relationship. I heard rumours my wife was having an affair, she was nasty to me all the time she was home. How I asked, we have such an open and good relationship?
I pursued the korean lady. Whilst we "dated", unfortunately we never had sex. My wife found out and I have been in the dog house ever since. It turns out my wife was never really angry with me, she has been "pre-menopausal".
At the end of the day, I'm pleased I never had a sexual relationship with the korean lady. She was hot but timing never worked and she had to go back to korea. My wife has been back and feels I have been unfaithful. Not for the sex, just not telling her what was going on. This has now curtailed our "extra curricula" activities together as there is a lack of trust.
My wife now believes that I am only interested in her if we are fucking other people and that I'm not interested in her. This of course is not true. I love my wife and want her and make love to her because of her. I also enjoy fucking with other people as it makes me want her more. I love that she is a slut.
I now have the uphill struggle of getting back what we had together. My advice to anyone in this lifestyle is to be open and honest. Do not lie, do not hide anything. I hope we can get back to fucking around together ASAP because you do this this for each other.
Well, that's what we do.
Is this cuckoldry?

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
GBG1rl said:
Hello,
If I look at the definition of cuckold, I don't fit. I'm not into humiliation or my wife dominating what we do. I do however love to watch my wife get fucked and also join in.
We have been married for 15 years. We have had trio's MMF and also MFF. We have been to swingers clubs and participated in gangbangs. I've organised for my wife hotel fucks with random strangers where I have participated or just filmed. Generally always together. There was one time, I organised a hotel fuck when she was away working and I wasn't there, but this was an exception to the norm. Don't get me wrong I found it hot as hell and would like more but she is a little reserved in this case.
Since we married, she has fucked or has been fucked by 70 different guys. It has been great. We have loved every minute and one of the highlights was 23 guys at a gangbang in a club in Belgium back in 2012.
COVID curtailed much of our fun together and because of where we lived, she was able to travel but I couldn't. If I left the country I wouldn't be able to get back in. so I didn't work for 2 years. It was tough. Wife away, I was stuck paying golf. I was quite depressed. I met a korean lady. To say beautiful would be an understatement. She looked to be in her thirties with curly hair (unusual for asian), even though she was fifty. I was infatuated. She was funny, gorgeous, and open for a relationship. I heard rumours my wife was having an affair, she was nasty to me all the time she was home. How I asked, we have such an open and good relationship?
I pursued the korean lady. Whilst we "dated", unfortunately we never had sex. My wife found out and I have been in the dog house ever since. It turns out my wife was never really angry with me, she has been "pre-menopausal".
At the end of the day, I'm pleased I never had a sexual relationship with the korean lady. She was hot but timing never worked and she had to go back to korea. My wife has been back and feels I have been unfaithful. Not for the sex, just not telling her what was going on. This has now curtailed our "extra curricula" activities together as there is a lack of trust.
My wife now believes that I am only interested in her if we are fucking other people and that I'm not interested in her. This of course is not true. I love my wife and want her and make love to her because of her. I also enjoy fucking with other people as it makes me want her more. I love that she is a slut.
I now have the uphill struggle of getting back what we had together. My advice to anyone in this lifestyle is to be open and honest. Do not lie, do not hide anything. I hope we can get back to fucking around together ASAP because you do this this for each other.
Well, that's what we do.
Is this cuckoldry?
no that sounds more like Hotwife lifestyle, Stag and Vixen. there is no humiliation or degradation of husband. that is whatever sounds like to me. good luck

Reactions: BobWheeler
Please don't worry about applying a particular label to yourself, marriage, or lifestyle.
It's not important, and nobody is keeping score.

Menopause can have a huge affect on a woman, and her sexuality in particular.
The 'key' seems to be hormone therapy; those that take them maintain more desire and enjoy sex as much as ever. Those that don't tend to lose all interest in sex and have no desire. On the chance they still may try occasionally, it takes much longer to get her worked up, she may lose her lubrication, may not reach orgasm, and many other things that are no fun.
Age and body type may aggravate these things.

I don't know if this applies to your wife or not, but since you mentioned her being "pre-menopausal", I thought it might.
My wife is very much the same way since she went through the change. She never was on a level like your wife was at one time, but she had plenty of fun with other men and women over the years. Went from that to having no interest in anything sexual, and expects me to also have no interest in sex.

Reactions: BobWheeler
Good news. Wife open again to fun and games. Going to KL next weekend to get her fucked and pumped full of cum

Reactions: BobWheeler and hungrylover

Users who are viewing this thread