Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
Two great asses for BBC. Choose one or both, choose a hole or both holes. Choose condom or bareback and then choose where to shoot your sperm. Friend on left fucks bbc and I would love to watch, see her pussy and ass shot full of sperm and then get a turn. I do get wife after she cums home but am not allowed to watch her either. Have seen both of their panties full of sperm and love knowing that they have some still inside them.

hope others like the photo and I realize not nude.

blackTyrone said:
This thread has gotten much better noway. If you post more pics, you will get more comments...

T

I will try to get more photos posted. Do wonder which one you would fuck most, how and why?

Within the last 2 days, wife has been teasing me about making out with other girls. She knows I would love to watch, but has already claimed she was not into girls that way. Amazed at the changes I have seen in her in the last several years, ever first she had that first bbc. Would love to see her and friend together alone or with bbc mostly but also nice with another hot woman would work too.

Wife got off around 5. Called and said she and a friend were going out tonight. When asked when she would get home she stated tomorrow. I only guess what they are up to.

Wife is spending more and more time with friends, coming home late and filled with sperm. she knows I enjoy this but lately she is not telling me the details like she used to.

Showing where the black cock and cum goes. Love how they tease.

Called wife this afternoon. The phone was answered but all I heard for about a minute was what sounded like shuffling noises. Then I heard very muffled voice, sounded a lot like friend but very breathy. Then phone hung up. Called back a few minutes later. Wife answered, and said very abruptly, I will call back and I heard again what sounded like sex in the background. About 45 minutes later, wife called back, sounded completely different and said she was on her way home. Wish I would have heard more.

auhound49 said:
What birth control, if any, is your wife on. Waht is her freind using, if anything?

They had another party. I provided some condoms including the one pictured. Black guy noticed hole, friend did not. Wife said apparently condom tore early on but he did not tell her. He just came deep inside her. She panicked at first but came anyway.

hole in condum

all their condoms should look like this, especially when they are fertile!

was freind fertile then?

Yes it was. Wife went with her the next morning to get a morning after pill. Still great thought anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
She showed me how he left a hickey on her belly for me to find and to remind me for days that they had been together.

Guess I should let thread die, no new comments in over a month and only 1 comment for the last 4 combined.

so is she still getting bbc, and has she gotten pregnant yet

Yes she is. She is very regular and so she always goes bareback with her regular lover but does anal when she might end up pregnant. She has only had one scare and that was a while back.

for her supporters. This is how I found her when I came home yesterday. She was alone and asleep. She admitted that she had company earlier. He wanted pussy, she agreed as long as he pulled out to cum, timing a bit to close for comfort. Apparently he left about half hour before I got home and she never cleaned up but rather took a nap. She said he pulled out in time but I thought there would have been more sperm on her. Makes me wonder if some went inside her or was the time long enough to explain.

Glad to see site up and running again. Tell them what you think.

noway said:
Glad to see site up and running again. Tell them what you think.
Noone on the this site going to comment? To sad.

auhound49 said:
What birth control, if any, is your wife on. Waht is her freind using, if anything?

He has gotten friend to go all natural like wife all the time. Anal for b.c. when timing is wrong.

Reactions: toolman2c
Deleted pics due to complete lack of interest of this thread since it was moved here from Darkwanderer. I do not find this site to be as good.

Users who are viewing this thread