Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum on wife

• Thread starterxbCAT2011
  • Start date

xbCAT2011

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2013
Married over 15 years. Not a cuck but she told me she has cheated on me with men and women while on vacation. Professor fucked her in her ass in his office while she was in college. She told me she Sucked over 50 cocks before she met me. After? More pics to come.

Any comments? Critiques? Captions? Did anyone see her huge clit in last picture?

Anyone want to rate her or at least tell me what a dirty cunt she is?

Seeing how my my bitch husband couldn't get a response, it's my turn. I'd love to share more if a big stud would tell me or show me what you would do to me. I can't stop teasing my button thinking about it. Tell me I'm a ***** as I sit here with my juices running down my thigh.

You look like you were quite a ***** in your younger years. Question is, are you still a slutty ***** like that?

I need to make this quick so husband doesn't find and I can delete later. I was traveling for work a few months ago and got propositioned by a colombian bartender (gorgeous by the way) to hook up with her after work as it was close to closing time and her shift was ending. She said she couldn't come up to my room but we slipped into a single bathroom after midnight and locked the door. Oh I am squirming just thinking about how she sucked on and lapped up on my button clit.

I need it. I can't stop rubbing my cunt. Spit in my face and shove your long hard thick cock don't my throat until I drool all on your balls. I once fucked a conductor on the train in his boothe. He bent me over and fucked and came up my ass. What would you do to me? I need it.

She is a real cunt pm me and lets talk about her

Users who are viewing this thread