• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cucky got a trim

• Thread starterlimpdickloser
  • Start date
L

limpdickloser

Today we trimmed my boyfriend's bikini area for our upcoming beach trip! I made him go with the basic brazilian design. We took everything off but a short bit above his lil clitty. I find it very feminine and sexy on him. We hope to bring back lots of fun pics in the sun on the beach in our skimpy 2-pieces :) Those tan lines will last well into the winter on him.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 398
Hot, has he learned how to "tuck" so that his little junk does not ruin the lines of his suit?

No.. he hasn't but he needs to! Any tips or tricks? We're new to this and looking for all the advice we can get!

Haha the way you make you boyfriend wear a bikini on holiday is genius, talk about humiliation! Cant wait to see the pics when you get back.

We need a full frontal view to better appreciate it !!is it a thong bikini?

Users who are viewing this thread