Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cucks, Do You Ever Double Date With Your Wife?

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
Well. have you ever double dated with your wife and her boyfriend, and you and your BOYFRIEND? In my case, I am never allowed to have pussy, whether it is hers or anyone else. I am allowed sex though, but it must involve cock or dick. My wife has some pretty strict rules.

She has allowed me to double date with her a few times. It depends on where she is going and if one of her black boyfriends is okay with it. My date can either be a black male, OR a chick with a dick, such as a femboy or shemale or whatever. Also, I must be dressed in a revealing top that shows cleavage (yes, I do have tits), and a micro mini skirt.

So, what is your experience with double dating with your wife or gf?

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, ChillJaxGuy and 4sure
Gracie said:
Well. have you ever double dated with your wife and her boyfriend, and you and your BOYFRIEND? In my case, I am never allowed to have pussy, whether it is hers or anyone else. I am allowed sex though, but it must involve cock or dick. My wife has some pretty strict rules.

She has allowed me to double date with her a few times. It depends on where she is going and if one of her black boyfriends is okay with it. My date can either be a black male, OR a chick with a dick, such as a femboy or shemale or whatever. Also, I must be dressed in a revealing top that shows cleavage (yes, I do have tits), and a micro mini skirt.

Hot as all fuck.....

Gracie said:

Are you in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread