Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckqueans?

• Thread starterwannabe_wht_slave
  • Start date

wannabe_wht_slave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2007
Ok, so we all know about the masses of cuckolds out there, and slutty white wives.

What about the cuckqueans though? For those of you who don't know, esentially the female form of a cuckold. For me, its not that I want to see my b/f (not married, so not a white wife) fuck a Black man while I watch, its more of watching a Black man with any other woman while he (or she) verbally degrades me... especially if he is having sex with a Black woman and they both say things about how white pussy can never compare to Black or something of the sort. I'm not sure, this is still kind of a vague fantasy I haven't completely worked through yet... but any thoughts?

Thx.

I own a lifestyle block of land in a secluded country area which is landscaped in the garden to allow me to walk about naked 24/7 and keep a nice tan all year around. I only wear clothes if I have visitors.

I am deeply in love with the two black men who live with me. I consider myself a female white cuckold and am completely devoted to looking after their every sexual desire without any limits.

They often bring home their black friends (male and female) and I willingly enjoy licking black pussy and extra cock at their command.

My "husbands" have sex with other white and black women when they are away from home, and I have no jealousy, because I get an incredible amount of sex when they come home. I think it helps being naked inside the house, so they can rut me whenever they desire.

I can't see the point in rationing out sex to people you are susposed to love. It is one of the nicest things you can experience in your life, so you might as well get your full share.

I have to say that my fantasies and my reality are two vastly different things. Being a cuckquean atm, is merely fantasy. In reality, I am shared amongst 3... 2 white, 1 Black, and definately have more than my hands full. One white is fairly kinky, the other white and Black are fairly "vanilla", and my fantasies definately run more extreme than any of them. I happily serve all when I may and hold nothing from any, but I am definately interested in finding others out there who have an interest in this seemingly obscure kink.

what kinky things does the white guy do?
what sort of obscure kinky things are in your fantasies?

The one white guy is mostly into japanese rope bondage and/or pinning me down. I guess my kinks are not so obscure as just extremely varried. Everything from bondage to puppy/pony play to piss play to objectification (especially as furniture) to... well... just about everything. My "obscure" comment was more for the cuckquean part of it, than any of the other fetishs. I have a hard time finding other women like me who want to be humiliated sexually about a) personal worthlessness (not necessarily as a gender) or b) race (inferior white vs. Superior Black).

sounds like you are happy

you are not alone, many sluts love to be degraded..its just another kink out there. and being called a slut is not meant as a bad thing, its just what you are around real men..what u crave to be, its what makes u fullfilled as a woman..just enjoy. its the ones out there with the social hangup of the word slut who you are looking to talk too and share youre fetish, but they too afraid to admit it.

Have you tried a female domme who would probably have the depth of understanding to make it powerfully happen for you? She should be able to choose the right bulls for you, as well as "use" you herself to find (and stretch) your limits to exciting new levels.

Josetta said:
Have you tried a female domme who would probably have the depth of understanding to make it powerfully happen for you? She should be able to choose the right bulls for you, as well as "use" you herself to find (and stretch) your limits to exciting new levels.

I have, but I'm just not sexually enough interested in female Dommes, just alpha female subs (I know, difference is minute, but there is a difference).

what is better for you is where you need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread