• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold fantasy or reality what would be the highlight

• Thread startersaunder
  • Start date

saunder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2024
UK
So, if it was about to happen for the first time, what part of it would be the highlight?

it would be watching that first penetration for me, especially her face...

• Love
Reactions: atb147, creempieluvr and Maximan
LetsShare said:
it would be watching that first penetration for me, especially her face...
That is it exactly. The first time another man enters her with a Cock much bigger than yours. The look on her face. The sounds coming out of her as there are things getting touched inside her that have never been touched before.

creempieluvr said:
That is it exactly. The first time another man enters her with a Cock much bigger than yours. The look on her face. The sounds coming out of her as there are things getting touched inside her that have never been touched before.
Everything seems to take time, but in reality it happens so quick and you can easily miss those moments. I have been lucky I did not miss those moments and seeing her face was one of them.

To see wife taken by a tall muscular toned black guy bareback before they leave for his home for a weekend together.

Reactions: noway
That first moment when you guide his big knob along her slit,getting it wet and ready,seeing it push her pussy lips apart,watching her face as she feels it opening her up like never before,going deeper than i ever had,seeming to take forever to push all the way in.It is the most erotic sight i have ever seen'

The highlight for me. Kissing my husband, holding his cock in my hand as another cock enters my pussy.

Reactions: BBCtributer, IanNEUK and Islandsinthesun
Two things. Watching as his cock enters her for the first time as he starts to fuck her. Watching as he pulls out having fucked her hard and seeing his cum oozing out.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
johnmasters said:
Two things. Watching as his cock enters her for the first time as he starts to fuck her. Watching as he pulls out having fucked her hard and seeing his cum oozing out.
Yes you are right. Can not forget that one. The pull out moment is definitely one of my favorites.

creempieluvr said:
Yes you are right. Can not forget that one. The pull out moment is definitely one of my favorites.
Just fantasy on my part, I was never allowed to watch.

Yes the first time Kate was fucked by John to see her being satisfied by him ,then being told later hoe good it was , and later when I asked do you love each other they kissed and both said yes , so humiliating .but arousing at the same time

Reactions: nelssim
I think that first passionate kiss after he entered her would be amazing. It's them fully connecting not just on a physical level but a more intimate, emotional level as well.

Reactions: Kenbcolley
For me, at first would be as simple as the new guy seeing her perfect body naked.

Her cumming hard and repeatedly on another man's cock is always the highlight for me

Reactions: MDhotwife
natasnaikul said:
Her cumming hard and repeatedly on another man's cock is always the highlight for me
You would enjoy guiding it into her too,seeing that big cock opening her up,going so deep,the look on her face as she realises how big it is.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
First it would be seeing her on her knees putting his cock on her mouth and seeing his thrusts and earing her gaging on his dick.
Then seeing her lying on her back with her legs apart waiting to be penetrated. Then the sounds, the moanings, the grunts and the screams.

ndstcpl said:
First it would be seeing her on her knees putting his cock on her mouth and seeing his thrusts and earing her gaging on his dick.
Then seeing her lying on her back with her legs apart waiting to be penetrated. Then the sounds, the moanings, the grunts and the screams.
His dick just so much bigger than anything she has taken before,seeing her face as he pushes deep inside her,going places no other dick has been.

Watching how it evolves. That moment where they are kissing passionately, but then she parts her legs for him, The point of no return.

secretcrowds said:
I think just to see her passionately kiss another man would be so much for me
That's always been what I've wanted. It's so much more intimate and adds a whole different level to how connected they are.

Reactions: secretcrowds

Users who are viewing this thread