Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold couple 🇩🇪/🇺🇦

• Thread starterMaxschubertz
  • Start date

Maxschubertz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2024
Berlin
Hey our names are Emily and Max. We are 39 and 45 years old and are married for 16 years now. I'm a cuck for 6 years now. We got a daughter and a son together. We are open for any questions.

Reactions: adamcole, Rajmalhotra, Indiadominantbull and 1 other person
Hi and welcome to the forum. Here are a few questions.

Who initiated the idea of entering a cuckold relationship and was there a specific event in your realtionship that started it all ?

Does she have a permanent bull and is he someone you have always known or did you seek him out speficically to service her ?

How do you arrange your cuck sessions around you son and daughter or do they know of your cuck lifestyle ?

Are you or your wife submissive to your bull and has he taken you in front of your wife yet ?

A pic of you both would be nice

Maxschubertz said:
مرحبًا، اسمينا إميلي وماكس. نحن في التاسعة والثلاثين والخامسة والأربعين من العمر ومتزوجان منذ 16 عامًا. أنا متزوجة منذ ست سنوات. ولدينا ابنة وابن معًا. نحن منفتحون على أي أسئلة.
الالفWelcome, and I am also new here I would like to welcome you

Reactions: Maxschubertz
zodiacsa said:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Here are a few questions.

Who initiated the idea of entering a cuckold relationship and was there a specific event in your realtionship that started it all ?

Does she have a permanent bull and is he someone you have always known or did you seek him out speficically to service her ?

How do you arrange your cuck sessions around you son and daughter or do they know of your cuck lifestyle ?

Are you or your wife submissive to your bull and has he taken you in front of your wife yet ?

A pic of you both would be nice
Thank you very much for welcoming us.

I was the one who brought the topic up. There wasn't a special event.

No she doesn't have a Permanent bull. We mostly do ONS.

They both know about our lifestyle and accepted it.

Me and my wife a fully submissive to the bull while our sessions. No I'm straight so that didn't happen .
Screenshot_20240529_222213_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: adamcole and Indiadominantbull

Users who are viewing this thread