Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuck question

• Thread starterLXMii
  • Start date

LXMii

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2024
I’m Into wife sharing but not humiliation. My first wife was into it but my second wife of 23 years denies it. She’s mentioned to her friends she would be into a mfm threesome and has role played some while *****. I’ll share more about my first wife in another thread.
I’m more turned on by the idea of her being submissive and letting me and another guy do whatever we want to her. I’m not bi and neither of us are interested in fmf.
Is this still a cuck LS? Or something else?

LXMii said:
I’m Into wife sharing but not humiliation. My first wife was into it but my second wife of 23 years denies it. She’s mentioned to her friends she would be into a mfm threesome and has role played some while *****. I’ll share more about my first wife in another thread.
I’m more turned on by the idea of her being submissive and letting me and another guy do whatever we want to her. I’m not bi and neither of us are interested in fmf.
this is a hot wife lifestyle, stag vicen

Reactions: LXMii
MasterNick said:
this is a hot wife lifestyle, stag vicen
Thank you. I wasn’t sure what it was called. I find it incredibly sexy watching her do what I want and seeing her get pleasure from being the center of attention. I wish there was a section for this LS.

LXMii said:
Thank you. I wasn’t sure what it was called. I find it incredibly sexy watching her do what I want and seeing her get pleasure from being the center of attention. I wish there was a section for this LS.
yes, that describes me best as well, not submissive, not into humiliation, however as a stag would love to watch her have sex with others,

MasterNick said:
yes, that describes me best as well, not submissive, not into humiliation, however as a stag would love to watch her have sex with others,
glad to know I’m not the only one. I was starting to question my thoughts. Just the mere thought drives me crazy.

Reactions: MasterNick
LXMii said:
By definition

A cuckold is a husband whose wife has sex with another person!

At this point you aren't a cuckold. If she engaged in a 3 some, with or without you, you'd then be a cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread