Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

cple comming to america

• Thread starterblackloverlady
  • Start date

blackloverlady

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Hi All
The missus has been on here a few times nota great response though. I thought I might try and see what happens. Basicly we are for US later in the year, she is ready after many little hints and suggestions for BBC. hAS ONLY HAS HAD 4 Lovers in life never black, hope to make contact with some guys to see what happens, would like to arrange as surprise for her. sexy woman with shapely body tight pussy hope you like and hope get some replies..enjoy ..enjoy.

Attachments

• 25072007038.jpg
    25072007038.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 22072007028.jpg
    22072007028.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 563
  • 25072007039.jpg
    25072007039.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 979
nice looking young lady where do you guys plan to land

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice

I'm not black but I would fuck her.

So she is more or less a virgin... and you want to turn her into a shameless slut for BBC... I'm sure that it will happen if she also wants to f*cked by black studs!!! She shouldn't be so shy and really show her lustfull body... ^)_(^

Where are you from? "Warning" a black meat habit is addicting and will result in her wanting it daily. Get her hooked up as soon as possible. This message is not from the Surgeon General.

I da, we are from uk and are going to NYC she was one time advissed to go agood club forget what she said it was, to meet balck guys. we live no where any black guys so as for getting it daily hmmn, but thankx for the advice

beauty queen

She's beautiful, looks like a fuck machine.

Best of luck with her lovers...

black wishes

if she wants to try black thats Ok but be ready to accept almost 95% of women once having tried black they simply love it and often cant get enough. many husbands having got thier wives to try black can even resent it when the wife refuses to stop fucking black men and often even prefers them to the husband. be careful its what you want as often the women once they have found this exciting avenue of erotic and passionate sex cant resist it and some have even left husbands to go and live or marry a black partner. still if thats what you both wnat good luck and do enjoy many do and still maintain a great marraige. having said that I am a supporetr of white women having sex with black men or I would not be here. so I hope you both find the enjoyment and excitment you seek. you can get black lovers here in uk by the way. there is even a club for getting white women pregnant by black men but thats another issue.

Users who are viewing this thread