Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date
I said it before and I will say it again, she is very beautiful woman. You are a lucky man to have such a beauty as your wife. Good luck with trying to change her mind. If you do change it and are in southern cali, let me know, I would love to help you out.

FOR GOD'S SAKE TAKE AN EARLIER ADVICE: stop pushing her to be w/ strangers and arrange for something to happen naturally with another man. Let another man romantically seduce her (women love that emotional bullcrap, i know) and let him "open her up" for you.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.
GODD LUCK I'LL PRAY FOR YOU!!!

Hi from Ballspanking

Hi Frog,

Good to see you are still around, but it`s too bad your wife isn`t into it, worse yet, angry about it.

My suggestion would be to lay off the subject for a while, yet continue to use the sexual aids during lovemaking. In the past you described a situation where you used a larger vibe on her while you did her in a 69. I would suggest continuing the practice, and discreetly making it apparent that you wou love an MFM for her. That position and dynamic naturally lends itself to her becoming accustomed to having two cocks at once, even if she won`t admit to it openly.

During that activity (eventually) start asking her to describe how it feels to her, how she wants you to manipulate it, etc. If possible (eventually) try to get her to verbalize her fantasies while this goes on.

It may be she will never come around to it, but hopefully she will.
The situation with her boss was probably threatening or repulsive to her for reasons of her own, it may be she just isn`t attracted to him in the first place, and that is a non-starter.

Try to create conditions where she can be in the presence of attractive males that would be a turn-on for her, like private workouts with a fitness instructor, for example. Once you get the sense from her that she finds the guy attractive, then start weaving the scenario of them together into her fantasies..., make sure she understands it as HER fantasy, so she will be more accepting of it.
If you can successfully get her to fantasize about him, then, gradually make it clear to her that you would support her establishment of a flirty, sexy relationship with him.
Play it very cool, so she feels in-charge, as a part of a seduction that she desires and controls, and not so she feels you are pushing her into it.

Perhaps some prolonged periods of denying her your cock, perhaps only giving her oral sex, that would move her toward favorably considering taking a lover, but I stress that for that to happen there needs to be someone attractive to her on the sidelines, close by, so her thoughts will naturally gravitate to having sex with him instead of you.

Please keep us posted, and please post more pics of your lovely wife, she is a total fox, and deseves the best!

Cheers! :cool:

I'm curious Frog, does she allow you for fuck her ass?

Talking of having a threesome

Updates... I've managed to get her interested of having our first threesome... cross your finger guys... here's her latest pics I've taken... Isn't she a beauty?

Yes, but not often

apples10 said:
I'm curious Frog, does she allow you for fuck her ass?

Yes Apple, she often allow me to fuck her ass...and it is tight! :)

Hey Frog...

Wonderful to hear back from you, particularly with the good news that you now have her interested in doing her first threesome..., presumably an MFM?

Please post more, and often, and keep us updated on your progress. :cool:

Mfm

Ballspanking said:
Hey Frog...

Wonderful to hear back from you, particularly with the good news that you now have her interested in doing her first threesome..., presumably an MFM?

Please post more, and often, and keep us updated on your progress. :cool:

Yes, Ball, it's definitely gonna be a MFM session. Just needs to get her interested on the right guy. I've told her that she could have anyone she wants. She left me with a cynical smile ;)

She is definitely a beauty. That is really good to hear that you finally convinced her. It has been a while since the outset of your quest. haha. Good luck on finding a guy that will respect your wishes while giving her the fucking of her life.

Hi Frog,

Congratulations, for sure.
At least she's now willing to entertain the idea of another guy fucking her.
I think you did the right thing suggesting it could be anyone that SHE wants,
now it's just a matter of getting together on a list of possible candidates.

It might be helpful to her (to ease her into this whole HotWife mode), if you started out buying her some sexy, revealing outfits (not slutty) so she can begin flirting with guys that she finds attractive, even giving out her cell phone number??

Keep us posted please..., daily! LOL! :cool:

Thanks ball, will keep you guys updated on things to come...

frogskin said:
Updates... I've managed to get her interested of having our first threesome... cross your finger guys... here's her latest pics I've taken... Isn't she a beauty?

Yes! She is gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing of your first adventure.

Hi Frog,

I was just wondering, what does she actually think about the possibility of being with another guy?
Does it make her Wet?
Does she smile at the thought? (a good sign..., lol)

Cheers, buddy! :cool:

Smile left me thinking...

Ballspanking said:
Hi Frog,

I was just wondering, what does she actually think about the possibility of being with another guy?
Does it make her Wet?
Does she smile at the thought? (a good sign..., lol)

Cheers, buddy! :cool:

Ball, she just smiled to the idea... ;)

Glad to hear that she's now open to the idea. She seems like a good loyal girl so it will definitely hot to see her turn and enjoy sex with another guy. I know so she won't have any trouble attracting hot guys since she's so beautiful. Have you decided what the process will be for selecting and meeting a candidate?

Hmmmmm

luckystar said:
Glad to hear that she's now open to the idea. She seems like a good loyal girl so it will definitely hot to see her turn and enjoy sex with another guy. I know so she won't have any trouble attracting hot guys since she's so beautiful. Have you decided what the process will be for selecting and meeting a candidate?

I'm thinking of letting her decide who she wants.... this means giving her more freedom :rolleyes:

Hi Frog,

I definitely agree with letting her decide, the only problem is that it may never happen that way if you leave it entirely up to her...
Might I suggest placing her in an environment where she will mingle with hot guys, a fitness club, a dance class, yoga or martial arts, etc..., just to get the ball rolling. ;)

HI love this thread asain girls are so sexy. My wife also went throught this and we just had our first mfm. It took about a year and a half and alot of chatting and camming. She loved every min of it because she was very comfortable with the other guy. Take your time and enjoy .let us know how it goes!!

Am I hearing this right?

kiserdon01 said:
HI love this thread asain girls are so sexy. My wife also went throught this and we just had our first mfm. It took about a year and a half and alot of chatting and camming. She loved every min of it because she was very comfortable with the other guy. Take your time and enjoy .let us know how it goes!!

Last night I tried to convince her of getting her into a threesome, but I got the shock of my life, instead she would like to see me in a threesome session with another woman.... What the hell..... I'm not sure whether she is serious about this or she's just pulling my leg...... :confused:

she smoken hot man

does your wife have sexy feet? please more pic. thx

Users who are viewing this thread