Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Confess

• Thread starterNLCuck
  • Start date

NLCuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2024
Holland
Anyone , cuck, bull or hotwife want something to confess ?
I mean anyone who has some thoughts he has never told anyone but like to ?
Can be any thought !
I am discrete and like to hear all your thoughts .
Open to anyhting hearing !

If you feel a relieve to tell it , just do so in DM to me please !

sure i will confess i have never told anyone that the first time when i found out my wife was going over to some black guys house while i was at work. I was stuck there and could not leave but i was so excited and could only think how good she must have felt with his big cock fucking her tight pussy. So i hid in a closet and jerked off thinking about her being fucked, while he was fucking my wife i was jerking off in a closet lol

Reactions: mjb0007bond, GABiHubs, antoniodicro and 1 other person
I send a couple of friends naked pics of my wife. They tell me how they would fuck her and send her back to me full of cum.

Reactions: GABiHubs, antoniodicro, MattyF and 1 other person
I slept with two guys across from my dorm day 3 of college and I never told my husband about it 😓

Reactions: GABiHubs, antoniodicro, jerryteroga and 1 other person
Always wanted her to take things further with one of her lovers

Reactions: antoniodicro
Ok here's mine.. This is the only thing I can think of at the moment that I've never told anybody before. In 2017, I got sent to the Missouri department of corrections on a 5 year sentence for some drug charges. I found out pretty quick from the parole board that I was to be released after serving around 40% of my sentence. I was sent to the prison in Pacific, MO which being close to St. Louis was about 75% black and lots of white dudes had trouble due to being way outnumbered. I found a way to make myself useful to an older black man that ran the numbers game and tobacco smuggling
Frank was 65 and had been locked up for 31 years when I met him, his cell was next door to mine. Being that I worked in the library, I could do pass things to other housing units and help collect dues. One day we were watching TV in his cell when I looked over and saw the absolute biggest, thickest cock I'd ever seen pulled out of his pants, hard as a rock. It was about foot long and as big around as beer can, the head and balls were enormous! I'm bi as hell so it made my heart thump and I got flush. Not wanting to get caught sucking cock in prison I stood next to the window in his door blocking anyone from seeing as he begged me to suck it and let him fuck me. I resisted and insisted I wasn't into guys but was hypnotized by his manhood. Anyway, i quickly admitted that his dick does make me horny as fuck and we ended up making daily visits with me blocking his window while he jacked off and thrust it between my ass cheeks and between my legs, ending with an explosion of hot cum all over my asshole. If he'd pushed more than half that head in me I'd have screamed like a bitch, can't have that in prison lol. Sometimes I'd kiss it and sniff his nuts or rub and smack it on my face for a quick second and a few times I got down and swallowed every drop. Honestly, all big cocks make me act like a sissy but this one made me feel safe and warm, and as I think back on it, I can tell you I LOVE Frank's fat, black COCK!

Reactions: NLCuck

Users who are viewing this thread