Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Common fuck buddies for hotwife / girlfriend

• Thread startergunnersg
  • Start date

Who has your wife fucked? Tick all that apply even it you aren't sure.

• Stranger

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Co-worker / Work associate

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Family

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Friend

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Neighbor

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters

gunnersg

Asian MILF's hub
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2024
Singapore
Pretty sure my Asian slut wife has fucked at least a few of her current co-workers.

20578931.gif
Possibly random strangers too since she travels alone frequently for work and still turns heads when she dresses up.

Who has your wife / girlfriend fucked?

Reactions: Somersetfarmer and MyBigTittyMilf
After arranging for me to have my first BBC expirience, my husband told all his black friends and coworkers that I was available for black men. Since then I've begun having total strangers approaching me

IMG_20230403_220438_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: love2watchAsians, Somersetfarmer, gunnersg and 1 other person
gunnersg said:
Pretty sure my Asian slut wife has fucked at least a few of her current co-workers.

20578931.gif
Possibly random strangers too since she travels alone frequently for work and still turns heads when she dresses up.

Got any real videos of her?

Surprising poll results. Strangers and friends over co workers.

I know my Asian wife has probably fucked a few co workers and at least 1 friend. Makes me wonder now whether she picks up random strangers when she travels for work.

One of my best friends that I’ve shared nude pics to fucked my Asian wife last night

Reactions: gunnersg
Definitely a younger coworker to fuck my wife. He is the one I have been tough on at work and would enjoy getting back at me by fucking her.

Reactions: gunnersg
2 out of the three have been strangers for us. Just much more discrete, less awkward, no strings.

Seeman said:
One of my best friends that I’ve shared nude pics to fucked my Asian wife last night
My Asian wife was hanging out a lot with my buddy when I was working overseas until his wife found out.

gunnersg said:

20578931.gif

We wouldn't mind if a stranger become regular as long as they respected all of us in the relationship

Reactions: gunnersg and Matureplay
Somersetfarmer said:
We wouldn't mind if a stranger become regular as long as they respected all of us in the relationship
Do you mean that you want his dick too?

JasminH said:
After arranging for me to have my first BBC expirience, my husband told all his black friends and coworkers that I was available for black men. Since then I've begun having total strangers approaching me

IMG_20230403_220438_01.jpg
If I ever ran into you in public, I would also hit on you. Very sexy woman.

Somersetfarmer said:
Exactly. No respect, no bueno.

Somersetfarmer said:
Good lady

Users who are viewing this thread