Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Columbus Ohio juicy ass white female

• Thread starterlikethemred
  • Start date

likethemred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2007
We are a Colunbus Ohio couple seeking a Thick BBC. Our add can be seen in Dark cavern with photos. If you are interested in a very hot redhead with a juicy white ass please contact us at bbcseeker@yahoo WITH PHOTOS.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Said it before..........come straight down state route 23 to the OREO parties. Last Saturday of EVERY month. 3 black dicks per one white wife/girlfriend.

I sent you an email 2 weeks ago...deeep9@yahoo.com. I'm in Columbus...why didn't you respond. I will resend. 6ft...200 lbs....9 hard chocolate inches...no drugs no pain no drama.....hit me back!!!!

Will send you e-mail

Yep, that's exactly what I am looking for. I'll send you an e-mail and some pix later tonight/tomorrow. I'm in Reynoldsburg.

I saw your note Pimp. I sent you a message. Holler back.

Thanks for the offer pimp.

Thanks pimp but we are not into that type of scene. We are only looking for a single one on one on our turf.

Have not forgot

Will send this evening. E-mail was down.

still looking!!!

We sure would like to find someone for next weekend. Description and photos to BBCSEEKER@yahoo.com..Our add and photos can be seen inside DarkCavern. Check it out and let us know!!

ive seen your ad ,,im a columbus ohio b/m ...you can hook up with me anytime in cols ....

Users who are viewing this thread