Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Colonie cunt

• Thread startervictoria_mwf
  • Start date

victoria_mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2005
Would you like to fuck this? Please reply. My Master ordered me to post this.

Attachments

• tr225x005.jpg
    tr225x005.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,708
  • tr230x006.JPG
    tr230x006.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 4,010
I'm sorry the first reply to your wonderful message is from a wht male, but i have to say you will look ever more beautiful with a Black man fucking you....if that's possible.

What black bull wouldn't want to fuck a hot nasty white sult like that? Hell ya I would!!

i would love to fuck your young sexy body and blow a full load of black babymakeing seed right up your sexy flat belly unprotected then watch as your tummy swelled up with my baby

My BBC is well equiped-hard and ready to drill that sweet ass of yrs

Wow girl you have a GREAT ass. Post some pics of yourselve serving your black master

Hell ya, I'd ram my 11" hard cock up your ass right there by that table and watch your expression on your face in that mirror baby.I'd fuck you till you **********. Where r u located?

i would like to fuck you...tell your master to inform me of your whereabouts and the conditions.

Reminds me of a woman from the Southern Charms group Tristan. Man she was a hot, classy woman that I would have loved to share with my lovers.

your very sexy your master is lucky to have youni would luv to see pic of him inside you.

I'd love to fuck your ass and cum in your face!

luv to have my bull service her-then I could lick her well-fucked pussy clean with my pierced tongue !!

Users who are viewing this thread