Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Chinese cuck couple seeking for BWC

playerone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2024
China
Hello, We are young couple from Beijing, China. I am Cuckold and we are seeking BWC or couple now.
If you are tall or handsome or strong, we could have some fun together!

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MILFasianwife, BobWheeler, monkeybrnz and 9 others
If you ever want to come to socal let me know I'd love to breed her over and over, send me a dm

playerone said:
Hello, We are young couple from Beijing, China. I am Cuckold and we are seeking BWC or couple now.

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg
Dm me now!

playerone said:

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg
Looks great

playerone said:

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg
Her figure look a LOT like my Chinese wife’s. She loves bwc. It used to take a lot of foreplay before she was comfortable but now I can usually go balls deep in a quarter of the time. She gets really turned on when I tell her she’s going to learn how to take 2-3 big cocks at the same time, but if I’m being honest I think she needs a smaller cock for her little ass if she hopes to survive the ordeal lol

Wildcats said:
Her figure look a LOT like my Chinese wife’s. She loves bwc. It used to take a lot of foreplay before she was comfortable but now I can usually go balls deep in a quarter of the time. She gets really turned on when I tell her she’s going to learn how to take 2-3 big cocks at the same time, but if I’m being honest I think she needs a smaller cock for her little ass if she hopes to survive the ordeal lol
Yes, BWC is absolutely too big for Chinese girls. But my wife wants to have a try.

playerone said:
Yes, BWC is absolutely too big for Chinese girls. But my wife wants to have a try.
What size is she currently accustomed?

playerone said:

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg

Too bad we are several thousand miles apart. You could watch and video as she takes this...

002.jpg

playerone said:

微信图片_20240623192557.jpg
Ready to pound her with my 18 year old BWC

MillerbenUk said:
Ready to pound her with my 18 year old BWC
I'd even love to see a BWC pound my chinese wife's pussy. But it has to be bigger than me. I'm white and my cock is about avg, not very thick.

Reactions: bullbwc
briansc said:
I'd even love to see a BWC pound my chinese wife's pussy. But it has to be bigger than me. I'm white and my cock is about avg, not very thick.
I am bigger than you, check my pics on my profile

Users who are viewing this thread