Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Children From Cucking?

Jaandaj said:
Well that's interesting. Your side or hubbys?
He's my older sister's son. Posted a bit more background in the new member intro forum if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, arabcuck, smallcockguy and 1 other person
I see this thread is older but ill write anyways.
So hey guys im Luk (36) and happy married with my hotwife Jenny (30). We are together since 11 years, married since 3 and im sharing her since 4 years. We have a son two year old and she is pregnant in her 6th month with her lovers baby. Im not per se a cuckold. Stag & Vixen would fir but i enjoy watching her, eating her out and from time to time we do bi threesomes or just me eating her out and sucking him at the same time. My wife found her inner slut, as she would say, and lives it out. Second spring as we would say in swiss german (i guess in english its kinda the same phrase). For her being a hotwife is fullfillment beyond anything else. Except of being a mother. She never felt more woman than now as a hotwife. So when she met her now regular lover it was amazing watching her lose herself to the heat and lust. Yeah, he is build like if he grew up next to tschernobyl :). And cums crazy a lot (wich makes my wife weak and submissive). You could see as her urge and need started to grow more and more and for her it was nature calling. We are happy and im so thrilled seeing my wife become a mother again (wich she already is but you get what i mean). And it is sure that its not the last baby. This is the way we are and live. And through good and strict organization, our son is totally shielded from all that. Yeah, thats the short answer to this thread :).

Reactions: Somersetfarmer, Nazareth, baddy145 and 2 others
I've got my son from my first husband, he was just 2 when we divorced. Short time after I re-married and within a year I was cuckolding my new hubby. Even not technically from cucking at the time, since I didn't stop seeing my ex and I still let him fuck me now and then when I miss it does that count?

Reactions: Somersetfarmer, abvt75, SumSagro and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread