Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Check/seduce your wife / gf

ntrbullx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2024
Looking for some one willing to let me try and seduce their wife via email or text! Maybe you want to know if your wife would be willing to cheat? Or maybe you want to see what she would do as far as responding? I’ll send you screen shots. Maybe you just want to get off on watching here get off with someone else or set up a meet? 8.5 inch thick bull bbc, can proove

Reactions: betawithGF, KarlandLisa and Mattn
Dm me if you are still doing this would love to see how my wife would react.

ntrbullx said:
Looking for some one willing to let me try and seduce their wife via email or text! Maybe you want to know if your wife would be willing to cheat? Or maybe you want to see what she would do as far as responding? I’ll send you screen shots. Maybe you just want to get off on watching here get off with someone else or set up a meet? 8.5 inch thick bull bbc, can proove
Awesome idea! As the husband of a mature white wife, this is extremely intriguing and tempting....

I have done this with some successful bites for guys on here if anybody still interested

Users who are viewing this thread