Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Chatroom Equiette(sp)

• Thread starterJennifer_Shannen
  • Start date
Ms Gary....

I know for a fact I have never chat with you.... and anyone who has chat with me will confirm i follow my rules to the letter.

Firstly I chat primarily with people in the UK... and just because a person uses a similar or even the same screen name doesn't me that it's me.

So the next time you put on your jumping shoes and start heading towards to your conclusions...you might want to make sure you have your facts straight first!!!

Thank yall very much for reading this and replying.
I must admit i was afraid i was gonna get flamed for posting this and i was gonna come off looking like a stuck up bitch. lol

I have to disagree with some of these. The way the room is set up some of these things are simply not workable. I much better chat set up is the literotica chat. the problem is that chat is often done/hacked. but there is multiple rooms, profiles (so the girls who want to be chatted up in the room can say so while the girls who want to be pmed RP ideas can be chatted up etc). Also PM's there pop up in you main box, you click on it and the box pops up on its own. I have to say its a great set up, and handles most of the complaints you ladies have-totally understandable ones as well.

Users who are viewing this thread