Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Changing her mind

• Thread starterbru
  • Start date

bru

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2009
For husbands out there, who's wives said hell no to fucking other men, how did you get them to change their minds? I dont think that mind could be changed! I'm to scared to ask also!

My wife said hell no for years. When a handsome older black gentleman started flirting with her, it suddenly became okay. She went from prude to ho in about 3 months.

Its your dream for her to fuck other men - but it is not her dream, and she won't buy into your dream, UNLESS it becomes an attractive thing for her to do.

She needs to know that you are not going to fuck other women.
She needs to know her family and friends won't disown her.
She needs to know her marriage will not turn to custard.
She needs to know that you are giving her a gift of extra sex as a reward for being a wonderful wife - and you don't have any sneaky motives.

You prove these things by buying her new clothes, doing more housework to lighten her load, and putting her on a pedestal so that "she feels your love".

You must strengthen your marriage to prove you love her, and extra sex is a reward she is entitled to, and thoroughly deserves.

When you ask her to share her pussy with other men, you are pushing her into several "marriages" and she needs to have the space to cater for the needs of each marriage (including a honeymoon and naughty weekends away).

A wife needs romance added to the sex, otherwise she feels "used". One night stands are not very satisfactory. Long-term lovers are better, especially if they are married men who will be discreet.

You should read hundreds of free Literotica and Wanderer stories - to prime your mind for the changes in your subconscious mind library, so as to allow yourself to become an enthusiastic cuckold, willing to forget about curfews, so that your mind can embrace the new lifestyle of an open marriage for her and monogamy for you.

Good luck - if you want to be a cuckold, then HOLD THE DREAM and the Law of Attraction will bring it to you. But I caution that you should be careful what you wish for - because you can get more than you bargained for.

No wife can predict what she might crave for once you open up her box to other men.

I agree with most of Josetta's response... but for me, I only have one marriage. I don't need the romance from the other men or building that "relationship". I prefer they be flings in which I only see them a few times and then we both move on. First off, it keeps things changing and exciting. And secondly it helps my cuck on some level, knowing that I am only emotionally invested in our relationship, and no emotions are involved with the other guys.

Back to the original post, I was hesitant about cuckolding my husband at first. I worried (as every woman does) that he was using this as an excuse to sleep with other women. It took a bit of discussion as well as being totally honest with each other for me to take a second look at this and see that it could be something we could both benefit from.

Just keep discussing it... hopefully she'll come around soon. :)

wannawatch said:
My wife said hell no for years. When a handsome older black gentleman started flirting with her, it suddenly became okay. She went from prude to ho in about 3 months.

Do you have photographic proof by any chance?

Josetta said:
Its your dream for her to fuck other men - but it is not her dream, and she won't buy into your dream, UNLESS it becomes an attractive thing for her to do.

She needs to know that you are not going to fuck other women.
She needs to know her family and friends won't disown her.
She needs to know her marriage will not turn to custard.
She needs to know that you are giving her a gift of extra sex as a reward for being a wonderful wife - and you don't have any sneaky motives.

You prove these things by buying her new clothes, doing more housework to lighten her load, and putting her on a pedestal so that "she feels your love".

You must strengthen your marriage to prove you love her, and extra sex is a reward she is entitled to, and thoroughly deserves.

When you ask her to share her pussy with other men, you are pushing her into several "marriages" and she needs to have the space to cater for the needs of each marriage (including a honeymoon and naughty weekends away).

A wife needs romance added to the sex, otherwise she feels "used". One night stands are not very satisfactory. Long-term lovers are better, especially if they are married men who will be discreet.

You should read hundreds of free Literotica and Wanderer stories - to prime your mind for the changes in your subconscious mind library, so as to allow yourself to become an enthusiastic cuckold, willing to forget about curfews, so that your mind can embrace the new lifestyle of an open marriage for her and monogamy for you.

Good luck - if you want to be a cuckold, then HOLD THE DREAM and the Law of Attraction will bring it to you. But I caution that you should be careful what you wish for - because you can get more than you bargained for.

No wife can predict what she might crave for once you open up her box to other men.

Josetta, you have very solid points there!

For me, I love my wife and she loves me too but I always had this fantasy of seeing her getting fucked (slowly or real hard) by another man (not just black). I've always complimented how beautiful she is and how she dresses herself in public (not scantily clad but none the less attractive).

I've even encouraged her to take slimming treatments and even brought her corset for her to maintain her figure. At first she did not believe that she was that beautiful until she admitted that her male colleagues are literally ogling her. She even confessed to me that one of her male colleague is admiring her and ask that if I'm mad about it.

I admitted to her that I'm jealous (normal reaction) but very excited that another man finds her so alluring. I even asked her if she was willing to "get closer" with this fellow, who was also married, and she said she would not do it (maybe the fear that I may use this flirting encounters to divorce her, take away the kids and leave her abandoned).

And I have never stopped telling her how pretty she is and her effort to slim down have shown results since she has frequently told me the remarks her male colleagues have made towards her (she even mentioned how they gave her lecherous looks all over her body). I kept telling her how fortunate for her to have most of her male colleagues talking naughty about her and admitting that it is wonderful to know that men find her comely.

And yes, I do help around the house and try to lessen the financial expenses and not to mention, the kids. I kept reminding her that no matter how much other men find her sexy, I still love her and I just want to give her confidence about herself.

When it comes to sex, my wife would turn take charge, half way through sex by straddling on me. The feeling was tremendous and watching my wife slamming herself on me always resulted in me lasting just a few minutes. While she is doing this, I kept telling her how strong her sexual appetite is and even chide her to go slow (she likes hard pounding), even telling her a couple of times that she could outlast several men with her staying power.

What I like most about her body, her buttocks and I told her how hooked I'm to it. I even made a point to bite it evenly just she had finished priming herself for work. Not to mention grabbing it from time to time when no one is looking at home. She even told me how much her male colleagues loved the sight of her buttocks and boy that makes my hearts afire.

I think she realises the hints I'm giving her but then it still boils down to even deeper communication and preparation (if it comes to that). I only have one marriage and like my wife, I know she wants to keep it that way. However, I would not stop her from flirting with other guys or even entertaining them (maybe letting them have a feel of her buttocks while dancing or giving her love bites is so much fine by me).

without a doubt

this is one of the more realistic threads ive cum across,im sure most of us on here are fantasizing about our wives as opposed to'living the dream'ive broached this with my wife,she says she is attracted to other men but wouldnt stray outside the boundries of our marriage,she certainly wouldnt tolerate me fucking me other women.shes been around other men who have been seriously hitting on her,after a few glass's wine she has responded albeit pretty harmless stuff,despite carefully timed suggestions that she plays a little,this is yet to happen,she knows my fantasy,on the positive side ,on a more positive note,recently,when masturbating for me, she has told me she is fantasizing about fucking other men,and once a woman,i dont touch her,i just watch and we talk about her being touched,carressed by him,as her orgasm nears,she uses her vibrator like a cock,thrusting hard as if it was her lover,after that she asks me to cum inside her,in hindsight i suppose this is as good as it gets,not too bad,we still live in hope!

osultry said:
this is one of the more realistic threads ive cum across,im sure most of us on here are fantasizing about our wives as opposed to'living the dream'ive broached this with my wife,she says she is attracted to other men but wouldnt stray outside the boundries of our marriage,she certainly wouldnt tolerate me fucking me other women.shes been around other men who have been seriously hitting on her,after a few glass's wine she has responded albeit pretty harmless stuff,despite carefully timed suggestions that she plays a little,this is yet to happen,she knows my fantasy,on the positive side ,on a more positive note,recently,when masturbating for me, she has told me she is fantasizing about fucking other men,and once a woman,i dont touch her,i just watch and we talk about her being touched,carressed by him,as her orgasm nears,she uses her vibrator like a cock,thrusting hard as if it was her lover,after that she asks me to cum inside her,in hindsight i suppose this is as good as it gets,not too bad,we still live in hope!

She does know how to tease you very well. It must be exciting indeed. And yes, my wife did stroked me until I ejaculated and it was so much fun. Sometimes foreplay can be so rewarding and when it comes down to fucking, that was the bonus.

Gosh, I would really want to see my wife getting coy with all those attention from the lecherous men around her, giving me the naughty look from time to time. She would have probably gave me the playful look as if saying "I love you very much darling but don't ever think I won't let them have their itchy hands all over my body and show you that I can outlast all these hungry men, period!" "

Users who are viewing this thread