Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Challenge sluttiest wife (contest)

• Thread starterwesamBull
  • Start date
gjldel10 said:
DSC04960.JPG DSC05008.JPG DSC05021.JPG DSC05025.JPG Snapshot 1 (10-31-2015 6-28 AM).png Snapshot 3 (10-31-2015 7-00 AM).png
Nice nature fairy!

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and gjldel10
Yourtoy said:
I love fucking wives like this. Really pretty face and you just know that she loves a good fuck! Ass doesn't look like it's seen much action but I respect boundaries

Reactions: JeffCA
sharklasers said:
I love fucking wives like this. Really pretty face and you just know that she loves a good fuck! Ass doesn't look like it's seen much action but I respect boundaries
Quality screen name and quality comment.

travelinmanlansing said:
you deserve some special attention!
Think you won the contest - she looks slutty AF! Lucky you mate!

I seem to alway marry sluts and then make them sluttier. I love women that are happy fucking pretty much anyone, anywhere anytime

wesamBull said:
1. Put two pictures of your wife in them expressing the extent of your wife is a **********
2. Each contestant must evaluate another contestant's photos.
3. The rating of your wife's photos will not be calculated if 3 of the other contestants are not rated
4. Evaluation is pressure, like, heart, or anything
5. Please do not return the pictures in another comment
wesebull lover

Margg 1 (34).jpg Margg 1 (54).jpg Margg 1 (55).jpg Margg 1 (77).JPG

Reactions: tixeros78, laury, intuit and 3 others
Your kik id seems to be incorrect.... loved paloma text me om kik: Turbulant90

Reactions: wesamBull

Users who are viewing this thread