Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Central WI Couple looking!

• Thread startertnewton04
  • Start date

tnewton04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2006
Still looking here in WI.. Have yet to get to the hook up stage.

Seek discreet, good humored, professional BM ( no gangstas ) for sexy play. Someone who loves to seduce and bring out the wild in a woman.. We're interested in someone who wants an ongoing thing.

She is a doll. About 40, brunette. See enclosed pix.

Drop us a line.

Please no fakers, wannbe's or pic hunters. If your not truly interested in meeting up with a couple for a regular thing - or do match the list above, do not bother.

T

Attachments

• CUTE.jpg
    CUTE.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2,624
  • CUTE2.jpg
    CUTE2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,841
damm

too bad she wasnt around when I was livin in Marshfield

Hey! I know there are great guys out there...

This attractive WI couple is still looking for a playmate!

I have a few guys write back , we exchanged some promising emails, then I don't hear anything more...

What gives?

Isn't there any real adventurous WI BM's out there who want to play with a beautiful woman??

Can anyone here suggest any other good sites for IR hook ups? I've been looking around but have yet to find one.

It is a bit disappointing, although we have not had alot of experience, the old days of the Cavern seemed to have more real people meeting up...

T

Central still here...

Posting again to keep this thread active..

Hmmm, beginning to realize that the pickins seem pretty thin here these days. I miss the ol days when Dark Cavern posts were answered by real people, seeking real adventure...

Not that I'm mind the guys here who are just into the fantasy, it's just that there seems to be very little real hook ups going on here, as evidenced by all the professional pics being posted under the idea that they are regular people...

I still hope there is a adventure real guy(s) out there, but I'm asking if anyone outhere can recommend another site that is more like the old Dark Cavern. Surely the real people have moved somewhere..?

Best of luck there tnewton. We are a couple where the wife is pretty much black only now. We're in the Milwaukee area. Have found some actual real men down here but it might be your location that is hurting you. Give us a shout at cpl4blkmenwi at yahoo email or yahoo messenger and maybe we can help you out. Also, we will be in Point in the middle of March. Write to us if you're close to there and maybe we can have a drink and compare notes. lol. Good luck!

Hey Couple/Wis

Thanks for the reply.

I suppose if we were nearer a large city we would have better chances, but we used to have much greater success finding guys who travel for their jobs..
Not that we have a great deal of experience, but there was a time when you posted an ad, and several contacts were made.

Do you know of any guys who travel? We like out of towners, as we are extremely discreet.

In your experience is there any other websites I should be looking at? Didn't Dark Cavern used to have a sister site?

Also, as this is the free side of DC, I wondered if it is just mainly the lurkers here and not the real serious people?

I had joined DC years ago, and used to join now and then for awhile to see if there were any new contacts, but the last time I joined, they socked me with $50 extra charges and that's when I drew the line. No more money from me. Besides the ads had not really changed much over the years.

Let me know if you have any thoughts,

I understand your frustration...im on business in kansas looking for a serious white wife/couple...your wife is sexy...i wish you guys were closer I would meet you

Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin said:
Best of luck there tnewton. We are a couple where the wife is pretty much black only now. We're in the Milwaukee area. Have found some actual real men down here but it might be your location that is hurting you. Give us a shout at cpl4blkmenwi at yahoo email or yahoo messenger and maybe we can help you out. Also, we will be in Point in the middle of March. Write to us if you're close to there and maybe we can have a drink and compare notes. lol. Good luck!

I think you've hit it right on the head.
The vast majority of Black Men in Wisconsin are located in the Milwaukee area.
Seeing as how you like to be discreet, have you ever thought of taking a weekend trip to Milwaukee?. You could rent a Hotel room, and I'm sure you'd have no problems finding BBC's to "play" with.
Just a suggestion.
Happy Hunting.

Sure, if we were near Milwaukee, I'm certain our chances would go up for meeting a guy(s).

The sure fact is that we just do not get there very often. It's a hike for us and although we have enjoyed some playing, it's not the focus of our lives to warrant travelling across the state. Especially since regular meetings are the goal.

I'm hoping, ( I know there has got to be ) that there is someone out there who perhaps travels for their job that would be interested in having a secret ongoing relationship with an attractive white couple. I'm sure there are such people out there because I've exchanged emails with some of them over the years...

Lately though, after exchanging emails with some, I've been disappointed that the follow thru to actually getting together and meeting to see if there is chemistry has been so low with these guys.

I asked in my previous postings, does anyone have suggestions for another website??

tnewton04 said:
Sure, if we were near Milwaukee, I'm certain our chances would go up for meeting a guy(s).

The sure fact is that we just do not get there very often. It's a hike for us and although we have enjoyed some playing, it's not the focus of our lives to warrant travelling across the state. Especially since regular meetings are the goal.

I'm hoping, ( I know there has got to be ) that there is someone out there who perhaps travels for their job that would be interested in having a secret ongoing relationship with an attractive white couple. I'm sure there are such people out there because I've exchanged emails with some of them over the years...

Lately though, after exchanging emails with some, I've been disappointed that the follow thru to actually getting together and meeting to see if there is chemistry has been so low with these guys.

I asked in my previous postings, does anyone have suggestions for another website??

Ever try Craigslist, or Nigger Worship Fourms, or Yahoo Groups, or Ashley Madison, or Adult Friend Finder.

...although with the criteria you're looking for(a black man traveling to the middle of WI, on a regular basis) your really narrowing your chances.

Happy Hunting

I hear you guys!

The Old DC used to be awesome for hook ups. I miss those days. If you all are ever in Indy, I am very for real and would love to meet.

Michael

Just keepin the thread alive..

Any bm's who can travel to central WI... Please drop us a line.

Go see our pics on the first post, she is adorable.

T

like to join you ...chicagomandingo on yahoo

single black male looking for mwf in wi area
tnewton04 said:
Still looking here in WI.. Have yet to get to the hook up stage.

Seek discreet, good humored, professional BM ( no gangstas ) for sexy play. Someone who loves to seduce and bring out the wild in a woman.. We're interested in someone who wants an ongoing thing.

She is a doll. About 40, brunette. See enclosed pix.

Drop us a line.

Please no fakers, wannbe's or pic hunters. If your not truly interested in meeting up with a couple for a regular thing - or do match the list above, do not bother.

T

We're always looking for a good time, IR fun or not, hit us up and say HI

Thanks for the reply.. Where are you from?

Last edited by a moderator:
c wi here too, we've also have the same problem, but are thinking of traveling soon, mpls,chi town area.

Users who are viewing this thread