• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Central WI Couple looking!

• Thread startertnewton04
  • Start date
wi black male would like to meet up

glad i read your message would like to meet can chat and exchange picture on yahoo. screen name chicagomandingo
Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin said:
Best of luck there tnewton. We are a couple where the wife is pretty much black only now. We're in the Milwaukee area. Have found some actual real men down here but it might be your location that is hurting you. Give us a shout at cpl4blkmenwi at yahoo email or yahoo messenger and maybe we can help you out. Also, we will be in Point in the middle of March. Write to us if you're close to there and maybe we can have a drink and compare notes. lol. Good luck!

looking for cpl

sbm looking for nsa fun. clean and dd free and can chat on yahoo ...screen name chicagomandingo
Heather_mwf said:
Lookin in central Wisc also!

Last edited by a moderator:
the old days

wi black male looking for real time fun. chicagomandingo on yahoo. can trade picture and information if you like
tnewton04 said:
This attractive WI couple is still looking for a playmate!

I have a few guys write back , we exchanged some promising emails, then I don't hear anything more...

What gives?

Isn't there any real adventurous WI BM's out there who want to play with a beautiful woman??

Can anyone here suggest any other good sites for IR hook ups? I've been looking around but have yet to find one.

It is a bit disappointing, although we have not had alot of experience, the old days of the Cavern seemed to have more real people meeting up...

T

hey chi,

sending you a private message, let me know,

looking for couples and single female in the wisconsin area. chicagomandingo on yahoo if you like to chat or leave me a message here

hey chi, would like to know more, mature cpl here.

Traveling Black Man 2 weeks

Will be in west madison area in about 1.5 - 2 weeks.
Looking for discrete encounter with sexy female.
Drop me a line at my yahoo address - check my DC profile.

Hee is the true scoop on me. College senior. Travel thru WISC a lot on the way to the UP> I am real and loving mature women (I am 24) WOuld love to chat and send pics.

Stephen aee1157@aol.com

infamous, please drop us a line!

Imphamous 9 x 5 is real, and those that know me and speak on it. Hit me up at imphamous_l at yahoo and we can hook up. i am in the milwaukee area

Users who are viewing this thread